1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Last time I did it in flimsy office trousers and shoes I was picked off the road by a commuting couple in head to toe leather. I thought of my leathers hanging up at home and realized that they should have been on me.

I got the message. Just as well as I've fallen off a few times in leathers since without any real pain - sometimes in sweltering heat when the shorts brigade have been out in force. You live and learn. If you're lucky.

2. Had a baby boy, well technically it was yesterday but I was a bit busy to say

• Like Like x 3
  3. oh, well done! Thought you were a chap tho. Congratulations anyway!

4. Congrats! Top news!

5. PHP:
    It's amazing what medical science can do these days! :tongue:

The big clue would have been if they had said it was yesterday but they were a bit busy in the pub!

6. Congratulations on your baby boy

On Sunday I managed to sit on a bike and conquer my first fear since my accident.
    Luca was up in Hereford so had to say hello to him with a bit of persuading from him my brother and kids I sat on and was shaking like a leaf but I did it
    
    Now next step to travel up the road
    

• Like Like x 2
  7. Trudged around London in a suit and melted

8. Got shafted financially by every man and his dog:frown:

God I hate bills.

9. That's just a normal day figaro

10. ...... Just finished an icy cold magners

• Like Like x 1
  11. Slept most of today and now im working a 12 hr night shift, oh joy !! NOT !!! But dont worry the M25 is in good hands......arh that explains it i hear people say

12. Cheers Jerry, Glid, Anth & Duc... Yes I am bloke

13. I knew you were 
    Mum wouldn't have time to post she will be lucky to get a hot cup of tea down here at the mo
    Enjoy 

14. Congrats from me also mate on the new arrival, hope mother and babe are doing well :upyeah:

15. Well done you.

16. Thank you Katie 
    It was a big issue for me I can tell you.

17. I didn't realise you were homeless........BIG ISSUE!......BIG ISSUE!

18. Lmao yeah been checking out the man/woman caves for a place to stay

• Like Like x 1
  19. Put on all the gear. As Tony Lambianou says memorably on the Tricky album Product of the Environment: "When you put the suit on, when you put the suit on, you become a different person".

20. Anyone want to borrow my size 23 clown shoes....I have the dicky bow to match? :biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information