1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. A little purple stone from B&Q :)
    Divorce is never nice.
    Took me a while to get over it as I wanted to be one of those couples who grow old together! Just married the wrong man sadly.

In my opinion the CSA are a waste of time they go after the wrong Dads not the ones that naff off or refuse to pay a cent to help their child.
    But the poor guys who are willing to pay.
    Then they shaft them.
    Try if you can to work out on their calculator what you need to pay and if you can't afford it then be honest with your ex.
    I shouldn't say this but I will some ex wife's get greedy and go through the CSa to get more.... And then get a shock when they get less

2. Bah!
    stuck indoors
    suns come out
    cant ride my bike had operation on my a*se yesterday oh joy

bored shitless in wiltshire
    Steve B

3. Or is that the opp that's done that?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sort of Im scared to think about wind etc its gonna hurt

000_0025.jpg

5. Just in the process of decommissioning my trusty old push bike, "he" will then be put out to stud.
    "He" was a cheapo £69 mountain bike that I`ve had for 17 years :eek:.
    In that time its cost me some bearings for the rear sprocket cluster and one brake cable. I`ve neglected it and crashed it numerous times. The last time was a week after I`d been discharged from the hospital after breaking my collarbone. I`d gone for a ride with my son, we were messing about rubbing tyres, front against back, I jumped off the kerb then back on, miss timed it and fell off, luckily onto wet grass.
    When my daughter was about two I put a little seat on the crossbar and we used to go all over the place, when she became too big my son moved in.
    When I hurt my knee it was thrown in the shed and not touched for over a year, then dragged out, pumped the tyres up and away.
    Now, the tyres are bald and perished, both wheels are slightly buckled, the crank bearings are shot, the brakes are non existent and the pedal arms are rusted solid.
    It was going to cost £50-£80 to repair.
    My heart said pay it but my head said buy new, so that`s what I`ve done, another cheapy, £99 this time.

I`m now planning a viking burial at sea, or the local river, for my old bike. It`s what "he" would have wanted :wink:.

Underneath this rough exterior, I`m just a sentimental old silly heart.

#465 Pierre 66, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I thought it was de rigueur to find a canal to dump it in.

7. My lovely friends took me to Ludlow today  we havnt had a girlie day out for ages
    Started it off with coffee and tea cakes at De Greys
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942229.162802.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942240.206825.jpg

It's lovely and a bit posh
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942267.612247.jpg

Waitresses wear black and White uniforms and they serve you

Had a look around the castle gift shop
    These are my mad friends
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942344.950113.jpg

Had lunch in a lovely veggie cafe

First bit of fun in ages 

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942229.162802.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942240.206825.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942267.612247.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341942344.950113.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. The canal is full of shopping trollies :rolleyes:.

Been for a test ride, WOW, brakes, its been a while.
    Stoppies are now a piece of pi$$.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Still driving HGV, totally exhausted, went out to dinner with parents this evening because Dad was not driving all the way up to Great Yorkshire Show was Private Driving Class was cancelled due to bad weather. I have no idea how I will ever make it through the HGV test on Friday, but I will keep practicing and look on the bright side, at least I don't hit the curbs, apparently I am not 'forceful' enough yet.

10. At least you havent spent the day getting covered in & breathing plaster and brick dust while removing 2 chimneys.... same for me tomorrow too yey! :eek:

11. WTF you need to stop taking them pain killers mate!! pmsl

My Mrs just saw the pic and said "what pervy website are you on, looking horrified!) No dear that's Steve B i met last week to have a look at his 888! Mrs "you worry me!) pmsl

12. Took this fat and old spaniel of mine for a long old walk earlier, He's now knocking a fair few ZZZZZZZ's out at the mo! IMG00325-20120710-2309.jpg

IMG00325-20120710-2309.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Today I collected my shitroen from Evans Halshaw, now it's had it's new turbo etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...........and they valleted it, Citroen Uk must have just signed a blank cheque for them!

14. Nice to hear your back in the world of Carlos Vandango Anth :smile:

15. Yep the van can be parked up and I can travel in comfort again.

[​IMG]

Till it chucks it's hand in again......

• Like Like x 1
  16. You are truly a top bloke!!!!!!!! I have had a shit day and that pic has made me smile. Cheers bud :upyeah:

17. Still driving lorry around doing HGV training, test on Friday 13th, oh goody perfect date!

18. It's lucky for some
    It's one of my fav numbers

Good luck for Friday 

19. Hey nice one Anth

20. Yeah, it's easier going than the van....not that the van's bad, it's a godsend.

Good luck Katie :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information