1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Too late I'm afraid, but I knew about dock leaves and plantains........didn't feel like rubbing them on an open hole though....

AL.

2. i mainly changed engine oil on a two stroke - managed to overfill it out of sheer laziness (part draining in a minute)

3. And the engine is.....diesel, supercharged?

AL.

4. petrol, single cylinder 125 n/aspirated 33bhp - still in the Cagiva family though

5. That's a hell of a lawnmower!

• Like Like x 2
  6. There was one sitting on my bike at work!!! Ouch

7. View attachment 3960
    I went to The Tendering Hundred show .... Tractor towed me in and then out again.
    As you can see ... Hoping I have not ballsed up my short bike boots!

8. so Monster behaved ok Mel? :wink:

9. I used a scythe (a real old one left by previous farmer owners) to cut the wild grass on a bank outside my back door. I then did nothing, having been to bed at 4am subsequent to going to the Freak Out Dance Party at the Montreux Jazz Festival.

Rounded off my short day with a wood BBQ - corn on the cob, rack of lamb, veal sausages, green beans, followed by cheese (crottin de chèvre, vacherin fribourgeois, bleu de Bresses) washed down with a bottle of Montepulciano di Abruzzo from the cellar, then melon with port (corked), all the while admiring the sun sinking behind the Jura mountains.

I may not have a race-prepped 1098R, but I make the most of what I do have. :wink:
    And at least it didn't rain (that's for tomorrow apparently).

10. I'd have had one look at that and gone home.

11. [​IMG]

We might not have much either but what we do have a He11cat's making the most of it too.
    :wink:

#511 XxAnthxX, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  12. Go He11cat!

Proper hardcore:upyeah:

13. Had to miss the Farliegh Castle Twinshock races last weekend due to the track looking the same as the parking field...:frown:

Managed a 10 minute ride before yes - more rain... got home & dropped the oil out of the SS.

Strainer out, cooler off altogether in preparation for Operation Cooler-Cooler.

Pics to follow. :wink:

14. Have you not done it yet Darren?

15. Halfway through - old cooler, hoses & fittings off, starting bolting the new one on...

Patience, Grasshopper! :upyeah:

16. Who is this Patty Ense?
    Master

17. We dated for a while - but now I have no time for her! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Got a cheeky early one in...:biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#518 Nelson, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  19. NELSON!! Aliens are teleporting your numberplate!! :smile:

The cooler cooling cooler mission has been a success! :upyeah:

A few pics - more on this later... off out for a BWAAAA!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:cool:

20. Got out for a couple of hours and I saw the sun! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342367332.630261.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342367332.630261.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information