1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Char, was that you heading into Salisbury near the hilltop about 1500?

2. yes - were you the bike with the top box I overtook :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. That would probably be wise but:

I don't like using chemicals if I can avoid it.
    I am impatient; I'd quite like to see grass here this year. Once I have an idea, I want to see results.
    I'm not afraid of hard work - it's either that or the gym.
    This will add to my large patch of grass, but I wouldn't call it a lawn. It used to be a field with cows when I bought this place. The mowing makes it a quite nice patch of grass, but it ain't no bowling green, never will be and I don't care.

4. I wish. Love to have a top box.:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. had a lovely little ride up to Moto Rapido, took the piss out of fellow ducatisti for an hour and then gave it a good thrash home

loving the 1098 :wink:

6. Fully understand, I've used it commercially but wouldn't use it myself - nasty stuff.

7. Kill it with fire....

8. Brambles are difficult to eradicate

9. Went out on the bike around N Wales.

10. That sounds like something Beavis might say. :smile:

Not easy at this time of year. Most of it is underground.

11. I think I've got them sorted. It's the nettles that are harder to deal with.

12. Got home from work, thought I'd have a quick siesta before watching qualifying, woke up at 8.30pm:frown:

13. Won £51 on the Grand National!! Picked the winner at 100-1! Shame it was only a pound on an each way bet. Still, better than a kick in the slats though!!

14. Managed another 200 miles on the 1199, only another 300 to go until the first service. Nice run out through wales to Anglesey to see Kenoir and Mr C hooning around.

15. Oooooooooooh Guimesss cake !!!
    I'm recovering from Guinness Friday but I drink mine polluted with Black currant :)

16. Always leave over grown bushes alone !

17. Mel there's something in blackcurrant that must be giving you a bad head -stop this strange and unusual practice at once!
    Steve B:upyeah:

18. I find that's when they need to be trimmed/shaved :smile:

19. Things get pruned here less rather than more. I don't like it too look too tidy and suburban. Just as well, that, if I ever want to ride my bike again.

20. Just been over to Sheffield ( S.M.C. ) for a new pair of boots, bu**er haven't got my size in so can't even try them to purchase elsewhere not that I would as there price was as good as I could find. I did try a different model on though and they fitted perfect and I was tempted.
    TCX are normally too tight for me in the width but this years models seem to be a bit more forgiving.
    Steve

Do Not Sell My Personal Information