1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Ooooo yum that looks rather nice
    I'm spending a couple days in london
    Looking forward to finding my way around :)

2. Both bikes untaxed, very sore knee, so no biking. But all I've seen today is bikes. I'm a bit pissed off. Doesn't matter, it's gonna be a long hot summer this year, I can feel it in my water:upyeah:

And who said the sportsbike is dead? One big trailie, a naked, and two tourers, the rest of the hundreds of bikes I've spotted today were sportsbikes (not one Ducati though). Long may they reign.

• Like Like x 1

3. Me Tooooo!!!(the bug kind tho:wink:)

[​IMG]

4. There's more on the back:eek:

5. @Figaro I've seen oodles of bikes out today and yesterday, recon maybe about 5 Monsters, and another 7 or 8 Ducatis-Multi's, 1098 etc. Plenty of traillies(Long Way Round wannabe riders), plenty of sportsbikes giving it some:upyeah:, and then the 'bumblers' as i call them.

6. I wiped them off before the photo. :biggrin:

7. 'ere Viv - you're spending a couple of days in London - Lucasz keeps talking about someone new in his life... does 2 + 2 = 4, or is it 5 on this occasion? :biggrin:

8. Lol Chris
    No I'm not with Luca

9. I thought you were El Tel's burd????

10. Painted the shed and fence today-cant beat the smell of creosote in the dawn light......

11. Lol no I'm not his either

• Like Like x 1
  12. only joking you well know - where is XXXAnthXXX when you need him?

13. Wounded :frown:

14. I've spent a fair amount of today asleep on the sofa interspersed with watching BSB and Moto3 and Moto2, so far. Motogp next :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Your too busy eyeing up all the other eye candy ;-)

16. I only have eyes for you :wink:

17. Yeah yeah ;/D

18. mwah!!

19. A few more barrowloads of nettle roots...

It looked like this a few years ago - but had got worse (as I don't like being ripped to shreds and stung to death on the ride-on):

[​IMG]

Now after a couple of weekends it looks like this:

[​IMG]

20. So now what are you going to put there? Grass or flowers?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information