1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Your bike looks the total business! :upyeah:

2. Which unit were you visiting there then????? :wink::biggrin:

3. Hair and beauty supplies obviously!

4. Just Checking :upyeah:

5. Ah,,,I see where my unions went!
    Are you going to attempt to wrap a fairing around?

#526 Nelson, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  6. No don't worry it's not extra terrestrial.....He's just stolen it! :eek:

7. Got up in good time, for a change, made whole family tidy the garden. It took all morning, but we are no longer the most embarrassing garden in the road. This afternoon we were finally able to get out on the bikes for a couple of hours, ended up at Whiteways cafe for a much needed cup of tea, excellent end to the day.

8. Made the most of the sunny weather got washing sorted.
    Watched MotoGP 2/3
    Made coffee for my mum then my friend rich came over on his ST this time I was able to sit on with no shakes yeahhhhh  bit big for me though
    May have got myself a little run around in the shape of an old astra ( I love them)
    Bike next 

9. Well done :) I have a very old Astra!!!!
    But I like the tatty old boy!

10. I had a nice ride up to Thetford and saw a couple of dukes at bike show there.. View attachment 4114 it had a lot of DP and Rizoma chucked at it.
    Not seen it about before.

And View attachment 4115 which I think is one of the ladies Mohawk from East Anglian Norfolk lot.

I parked glittery boy up and as I walked away this girl came running over squealing I want it!!!!! Her BF looked horrified.
    I had some vaguely random man chat away to me as if he knew me .. Then finally asked how my old man was !
    I said err I don't have an old man!!!
    He said oh no I'm sorry I thought you where someone else!!!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well today I packed my stuff and set off back ready to go to work tomorrow :frown:

I did tho, go the scenic route (very scenic as it happened :wink:) to meet up with Duke1276, to drop a lid off.

He was at junction 37 on the A1 waiting.......me, oh no.....me junction 37 on the M1.....the other side of Barnsley! :eek:

But Duke quickly sent me the right way n I managed the drop at his.....just in time :smile:

Thanks again.....I hope Emm gets on with it....if not I'm sure it will make money for yer on fleebay!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh.....and I ordered my alpinestars leathers too.....Whoohoo!

They should be delivered tomorrow! :smile:

Shame I'll not see them for a wee bit tho, f*ckin work....but it pays for my life style!:frown:

And now I'm half p*ssed....apologies in advance to those I manage to offend later.

#533 XxAnthxX, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  13. Well I have been to Silverstone on a track day with the 1198, fantastic day.....

14. Watched my daughter in her sports day thank goodness the rain held off.
    They all enjoyed themselves

The kids are off on holiday at weekend so sorted all their stuff to go
    So tomorrow I will spend my other day off shopping for the weekend
    Off on a hen night with 'where's wally' theme can't wait 

15. [​IMG]

16. We have jeans strippy tops and glasses
    Will post some pics 
    Wondered wether to get the bobble hat

17. Every Wally worth their salt has the hat Viv! :wink:

18. I'd better get one then 

Do Not Sell My Personal Information