1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Correct:upyeah:

2. It was 25 in Geneva when I landed this evening.

Strueth!

But now that I am back, it will apparently be 13 and wet tomorrow (just so that I feel at home).

3. Not Basil Faulty styleee with branches I hope ?

4. Is there any other way..?

5. Yesterday was a dissappointing day on many fronts :frown:

6. friday! : )

7. May be better. May not be :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for that. I'd forgotten how cheesey they were :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ordered a new rear tyre, its only done 2400 miles! Need to calm down...:rolleyes:

10. on her bike of course, but cant say where, its a forum secret

• Like Like x 1
  11. Was thinking if removing it and sticking it someplace else :-/

12. Got my 999s out and took it for its MOT. Had a brilliant ride on dry roads, and even managed to get some heat in the tyres :upyeah:

13. Hired a painter for a six month contract, he was well pleased.

14. Sat in the garage looking whistfully at the Ducati for a while... still weighing up if getting back on early is brave or stupid....

15. Don't under estimate your injuries. Be careful otherwise you'll do more damage than good.

16. I had a half decent day. :smile:

17. Bollocks to that, have a go :upyeah:

Just take it easy

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yep, totally agree. The best way to build you riding muscles up is to ride. And I daresay after a big off, there is a certain amount of trepidation surrounding the idea of a ride; again, the best way to deal with it is to climb back into the saddle. In both cases if you're not ready you can always stop.

19. Had a great day out on the bike with a mate on his Triumph, Weather was fantastic:cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information