1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Then the solo careers...

2. two will sink without trace, one will end up on Coronation Street, and one will have an album with minor success, before disappearing in a drink and drugs debauched lifestyle. ( and then appearing on Strictly Come Ice Wobbling)

• Like Like x 2
  3. One wants to be a farmer apparently:eek:

4. Been out on my pushbike...........first time in, what.....two, maybe three years............

Five miles was enough........thin tyres, hard seat, inhaler ready......

AL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Planning to get mine out this week, hope I dont snap it.

6. Had my hair cut to collar length :-/ it was that or a pony tail and I'm to old to sport bloody pony tails!!!
    Looks like checkout staff have to dress like spinsters *raises eyes*
    Apparently my hair was shoulder length and that has to be put up funnily it came just over my collar
    It's like being back at school

7. A nuda one?

See what I did there :wink:

8. You should have gone in wearing bunches :)
    Bloody cheek of them!!!!!!!
    I have to wear ponytail at work and on the bike but because mines so many lengths at the mo I just take my lid off and look like Worzel gummage.
    Even worse when wet :(

9. View attachment 14408

Although deal of the week at superdrug!!!!! Was going to say " get in " but that's just wrong oooops!

Good grief are they old enough !!!

Yup one owns a farm and is expanding it ....
    BROS have not had a comeback tour it's a fecking disgrace!

10. I did a few months back but I got fed up of being asked if my ponies could be used from behind
    I just used to go hahaha yeh course NOT!!!!!

11. You should have said to whip your bum .. NEXT!!!!
    ;) no they'd sack you if you said that.
    thats just jobs worth ...
    Sainsburys are well anal about stuff like that!!!

12. Oh no My Chemical Romance have split up as well .....
    gutted ... What a week sob

Please not Jedwood nooo!!

14. Haven't done much but work so far but about to go see Big Daddy Kane at Jazz Cafe in a minute, looking forward to it

15. thanks fig , gutted as they look the business, no i didnt know, rang the dealer to see what he had to say, said something about some matey who bought husky has a 49% stake in KTM also, and they have promised spares for 10 years for the nuda, i said by who and he said KTM are obliged to supply, seemed pretty edgie to me, real shame, wanted one bad, anyway think i will heed the advice and move on, looks like a hyper then, maybe : )

16. Wish I still had plenty of hair:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Been out for mid week run on bike, cant remember last time I did that, all mods good :)

Tested cam ready for Sunday, location ok for front view (sound crap but it did cost £30!) but cant remember how to change date and time on memory card :rolleyes:

18. Went to Ducati Aylesbury for the PP 1st service ! My first Ducati and I'm well pleased :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Took the wife for a spin on the new hyper sp.....she loves it but was surprised by the amount of " stupid drivers" I had to navigate during an hour and half round Wirral, Chester, towards flint....

dickheads not indicating, dickheads on phones...texting or speaking, dickheads in dreamland completely unaware of everything outside their shitty little bubble...

no wonder when I get off the bike I am mentally tired lol.....takes a lot of concentration this bike thing lol well someone has to pay attention I suppose

20. Still wont stop me playing out tomorrow :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information