1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367780128.115852.jpg
    I got to dress up, but now I have a Tudor tan :-(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367780128.115852.jpg

2. Killing half the countryside...and 300 miles in the saddle :upyeah:

3. last night best mates birthday party was messy. today after moto gp watching ducati embarrase itself , i went for ride on my other bike zzr1400 from selsdon to Forest row took brother on back for little ride he lives there , on way back popped nice overtake noticed a silver audi follow took long look in mirrors, could see the 2 plod on board so drove nicely they left me alone which was nice ! some lovely roads around and through Ashdown forest ,but watch out for unmarked silver audi !!!

4. I went to my granddaughter's first birthday party. And strangely enough I quite enjoyed it. :smile:

6. Can't tell you how many times I've thought that :wink:

7. spent a good couple of hours sorting bodged wiring
    hey presto working switch gear :wink:

8. Went out for a breakfast run with a few mates for a couple of hours. Fantastic day and got back at 2 so been in the doghouse since ! Kept myself busy digging up a tree stump this afternoon boy am I knackered :wink:
    having just done over 1000 miles on the PP and getting to grips with it, it is becoming quite clear what an awesome bike it is :upyeah:
    Roll on my next ride !

9. 200 miles on the Diavel today. Perfect bank holiday!

10. Went here...:smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Broadway tower?

12. Ya booger...:upyeah:

13. Had a memorable VIP day at Oulton Park courtesy of MCE insurance.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well it's been an interesting few days! Bike to Carl Harrison on Saturday, archery on Sunday and Monday which was superb as there were plenty of folk out enjoying the sunshine so we were really busy! Got up this morning to go back to work and TWANG!!! Pulled a muscle in my lower back getting socks out of the drawer :-( so now sat on the sofa trying not to sneeze or cough as its bloody painful. No riding for me for a while so its probably a good job Carl didn't get the service done and he still has the bike.

15. Just sat on the waiting room, I'm being tortured in the hospital gym for an hour today.

16. I'm from Selsdon ..

17. Went to see the cows :) mooooo

uploadfromtaptalk1367925736691.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367925736691.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. They like yr bike...:smile:

19. #5880 Birdie, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information