1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Had a nice little ride this afternoon on the SF,didn't go very far,but it was nice to get out in the sunshine.Big grin factor and very uplifting.
    I do wish though that my leathers wouldn't shrink when I don't use them for a while!:smile:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Im sure its a design floor that the manufactures havent beaten. They need to partner up with those people that make those trousers with elasticated waists :wink:

3. Preparing the first BBQ of the year. About bloody time.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. Oh how I remember that view. You live in a beautiful place Alex.

5. I went to the triumph roadshow that was visiting today. Tried the street and speed striple R's. Awesome brakes on those things :)

6. Broke my motorcycle. Yay.

7. is that an oophemisum?

8. Been to the Mailbox to meet a client and had a most pleasant lunch whilst watching the world go by. I think the redbull and vodka helped. Dont know why I ordered it but it did the trick. Still in the office trying to catch up on stuff I missed whilst having said lunch.

9. Redesigned my maserati bike to have a swingarm and have started the build. The Ducati projects are stuffed up in the loft above the garage and I'll be selling my cafe racer.......I shall be gone for a while!

[​IMG]

#5889 desmohog, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You're more than welcome to come back any time to see it again, Troy. If the weather's good, we'll have a barbie!

11. It is not. :frown:

12. Work, walk now watching BSB

13. From what I found out today I reckon it might soon be goodbye from me..............

Had spirometry tests done..........apparently I have the lungs of a 90 year old.......(which I didn't think was that bad, considering I'm 88).

Oh well........As Spike Milligan said, "I told you I was AL".

AL

14. Gets us all eventually...so best make the most of what you have left, eh :upyeah:

15. Bugger. Was hoping to watch something better than the apprentice. Bsb isn't on itv player yet either.

16. no offense Glidd, but you jammy fkn twot...fair play..

i, on the other hand, spent the evening at beauty school cutting an 19 yr old hotties hair (Sabrina, if anyone is interested.)
    i dont think she even noticed my priapism...(look it up).

• Like Like x 1
  17. agreed..he's quite the jammy bastard isnt he...?
    Fair play for having the stones to leave Blighty.

18. Cheers Alex. You know I will be back :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information