1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Washed the bike, rode the bike, met with mates, avoided the rain. Now to knacker myself before a sunday roast :upyeah:

2. just been to vue in plymouth with the wife and kids to see new star trek film, stuffed now with nachos & jalapinos, and popcorn, enjoyed the film, now back sat down with a beer and going to watch the recorded WSB @ monza, happy days : )

#5962 kev cornwall, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Got a year older..... :tongue:

4. Many happy returns, etc.

5. happy birthday!

6. I've just mooched around, fixed a shower door, laid on the sofa, watched some WSB, now watching Man Utd :upyeah:

7. Happy Birthday, Phil.

8. Did 30 miles on the bike, the one that takes two legs in constant motion to create forward momentum, great route up past old Winchester hill.

9. Took no.1 son to rugby this morning, watched the F1, cooked dinner and watched Man U. 4 weeks until another ducatisti arrives in the world and the way the wife is at the moment I think it could be early. As long as its not on the 28th I don't mind!

10. Happy Birthday, hope you've had a great day!

11. Funny-Car-accident-03.jpg

My wife went to the American car wash

Funny-Car-accident-03.jpg

12. A day older you mean? :tongue:

13. Happy birthday Phil.

I hope you did something exciting. You're being a bit coy about it. What did the day bring you?

14. Happy birthday to you :)

15. Happy Birthday Phil!

:upyeah:

16. Thanks guys,

Didn't do that much really, but did have a meal out with some friends. You know you're middle class when someone at the pub talks about a Bain Marie and every single guy there knows exactly what it means...

#5976 philoldsmobile, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
  17. On the BBC site today - Afghan Heroes

Frankly, it's humbling. Inspiring, too.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Been outside to start Millie up but the poor girl has a flat battery :-/
    So it's on charge and I have given her a little polish :) and covered her up for the night

19. Finished a two day course on presentation skills....

20. Did stuff, went to Leeds, came home.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information