1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Removed more weeds when I wasn't watching MotoGP. Some of the weeds are now entire elder trees but any plant growing where you don't want it is a weed.

2. Concrete. It's the future. :tongue:

3. We are trying to save on electricity bills, so we will turn it all off tonight and we will be cooking by Braille.

4. You'll have to be reading very fast to generate enough friction to get a spark.

5. I wish we could......we still have the friggin' heating on.

6. Same here-T shirts put away,duffel coats out and ready:upyeah:

7. Today I have mostly been revamping a contract, and have subsequently been on tenterhooks.

Just been advised I may get a decision tomorrow. Maybe.

8. Been up to Leeds to kick of a delaps project for a client. Wasn't very nice. I actually fitted the place out 4 years ago and got to know everyone. They are now going to be made redundant. The atmosphere was chilling. Now back at office making it happen. Its astounding how much stuff will be disposed of. Glass partitions and doors, 100+ desks and chairs and canteen equipment. Oh well onwards and upwards!

9. They will make the right decision El T then you get that nice end of year bonus and be back to Ducati Manchester and be ordering a Panigale R

10. Not fair really........all he is, is a bl**dy old salesman in disguise...

11. Yeah bet you he is a right smooth taking barsteward

12. But what a disguise :wink:

Moi? :tongue:

13. Yeah yeah and you know it :wink:

14. Seriously......if this deal comes off then the Panigale R is in the bag :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Fingers crossed for you then bud :upyeah:

16. But what about your other lady?

Men are soooo fickle :tongue:

17. Thank you. It would be a welcome shot in the arm as we've done 2 parts of bugger all for the past two years.

18. I'll keep them both :wink:

19. Yes indeed we are

20. You got some fooking wedge:wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information