1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Like I said, if this contract comes off my bonus will be quite decent :wink:

2. Smooth talking?................From Holmfirth?

'Kin hell........I'm surprised Compo wasn't as rich as Bill Gates if it's down to dialect..........:wink:

Imagine......."Eee, bah gum, vi ringraziamo infinitamente per il dono e le bellissime parole di augurio per la nostra nuova famiglia"

3. got a shitty headache / shoulder pain thingy

overdue for my osteo visit

or maybe it was the pilates last week

4. Went to the no smoking clinic. Date set, just got to see the doc for a prescription.

5. Bodywork nearly finished for the 28th... Started stripping the bike (again) and done the ventureshield on the tank.. Kind of therapeutic

6. Mines gone in the trailer for its legging up and across the country...altho still looking like I'm riding it home

7. I moved about 20 barrowloads of earth from somewhere where I didn't much want it, to places that I do. Removed weeds and stones and roots. Spread it about filling in holes or supplementing the crappy excuse for soil that can be found along my drive. Sowed grass seed on it.

All in a gale and 13"C. WTF? What happened to the frigging spring? My nascent veggie garden is cold. And sowing grass seed in a gale is challenging.

On the upside, most of the large shite garden jobs are now done. If it ever warms up, I'll be taking the 999 out for some bendy stuff.

8. Doesn't this post belong in the "Gay Marriage" thread?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Early start at work today, got in the office at 3pm and then left at 5.45, oh the joy of running your own business :wink:

10. That's nice:)

11. Visited ancient relative, my aunt aged 91. Rode past the spot where I passed my motorcycle driving test in 1968, then took the A30 Yeovil - Shaftesbury - Salisbury - Basingstoke. Still a great road when empty of traffic, with some blindingly fast stretches and pretty countryside. Perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did that route on Sunday after going to West Bay - well as far as Salisbury
    It's a quiet road most the time but beware of tractors!
    Went past where I took my test in Yeovil to
    Shaftesbury worth a stop for a cream tea but didnt have time - maybe next week :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Today I have mostly been developing opportunities. :smile:

14. Sounds good.

Can you develop me one? I'm bored...

15. You got anything to do with the facility being built in Cardiff?

16. What facility in Cardiff?

17. I'm in discussion with the developer

18. Don't suppose you'll get some free passes for the opening? ;-)

19. Depends what happens........They can't afford what they think want. They just don't know it yet.

20. Or the one under debate at Claydon, Suffolk?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information