1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Never heard it called that before - working from home, I assume.

:upyeah:

2. Tarzan is crying now.

3. got an outcard for more titanium goodies

4. Just having a big breakfast on the I.O.M. Ferry.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  5. Earlier on I stood and stared at a non functioning steam turbine and wondered when it'll go back on line and now I've retreated to my office in PortaKabin city to work my way through a rake of job reports and then try to put a price on them and get the invoices prepared to be sent to our head office for 8am on Monday.

It makes it worse that it's sunny and I've got a set of tyres to wear out so I can fit new ones for my holiday and not be tempted to leave the old ones on and hope they make it through.

6. I'm sitting in a sunny garden listening to the Rugby and planning what to pack for my week-long trip to France tomorrow on the Benelli.

"Take some spare parts" I'm sure will be the humorous suggestion :)

Which I will of course!

7. been messing around with the KTM , strip and clean carb, adjust rear shock and front forks, seems to be running fine now and nearly ready for an mot , oil and filter change tomm after ive had a blatt on the 996

8. Rode over to see a friend who haven't seen for ten years. He lives in kingham in the Cotswolds. Beautiful chocolate box house and and even better ride there and back.

9. No I was in the office, everyone else apart from one guy in the workshop and the factory cat were either out on site, or holiday.

Yesterday I was up north seeing my parents, who seem settled in their new home.

I then came back home to my granddaughter having taken over the house and making it look like a bomb had hit hit. All whilst grinning like a cheshire cat and looking cute as a cute thing on cute day in cute land.

Today I will be off out on my bike for a few hours :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just having breakfast in Ramsey, then watch a bit of sprint ra ing on the front and at around 10-30 over the mountain to Creg to meet a few forum members.
    Steve

11. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370167447.034798.jpg
    Had the honour of seeing two good friends tie the knot :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370167447.034798.jpg

12. Please, Cooknick, tell me that you weren't the official wedding photographer...:smile:

13. Rode to Leicester and swapped bikes. Rode my new (old) Guzzi Le Mans home only to find it had pissed oil all up my leg:mad:

Bloody lovely bike though, but if it ain't an easy fix I'll be punching the old owner into next week, then taking back the Griso keys. But first I need a pint...

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm lovingly looking at Millie shining in the sun :)
    Not long now

15. Met Char and a mate Gaz and had a pootle over to Goodwood. Bit chilly under those trees and this old DR loves a wallow in bumpy corners...great fun

16. A couple of runs up and down Cheddar Gorge and a blast around the surrounding country side to get the mutley warmed up :biggrin:

17. After playing with my granddaughter this morning, and having a cooked breakfast, I went out for a few hours across to Cheshire.

Had a great ride, though I was knackered when I got back. I just put the bike away, laid on the sofa and fell asleep for just over an hour. Now going to watch the motogp. :upyeah:

18. As opposed to the indoor pool? You have a choice??

19. Managed to get the Duke out this morning.....Nice :biggrin:

...had ago on my mates Aprilla Factory V4...Nice, but it had Aprilla written on the tank and not DUCATI

...all in all, Nice :biggrin:

20. Went to Matlock for an ice cream, never seen it so busy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information