1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today I have mostly been investigating customs clearence costs and duties for exporting to Turkey. And sorting my social life out for the rest of the week. :upyeah:

2. You'll be wanting video next!

3. if you insist :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. you know how to live bradders ; )

• Like Like x 1
  5. went to this place, a farm / butchers near plymouth, fixed their chiller room, hows that for a view, nice peacocks too, gave me 2 freebie sirloin steaks ; )

ktm spring 004.jpg

ktm spring 006.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ar but when I got back I set about this after dinner..part 1 cleaned and wheels ready for new road tyres

• Like Like x 1
  7. blimey how much red have you had

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pmsl no idea why they are upside down...not like I'm an aussie :wink:

now for a bit of quality comedy allo allo then the gym

9. Partially dissected the Lemon to see where all the oil was coming from. Found it was over-filled with oil. Hopefully that's the only reason it spat it's contents up my trouser leg yesterday. Got the headlights running but in the process unearthed a rats nest of wiring bodges behind the fairing. I've a feeling my evenings and weekends are fully booked for the foreseeable future...

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. My God. I actually took the 999 out for an evening blast. And it was a blast too, with guilt-inducing use of the motor.
    Everyone already seemed to be home eating supper.

The weather was cold - 14° and an icy wind - and I had to bump start it (handy hills in this country).

But what fun!

Can you fit monoblocs to the 999 Bip? Could be a project in store one day.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I went up Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs today, but on the cog railway. pikes peak.jpg

pikes peak.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. I fixed the washing machine last night. Complete and utter fluke cos I am normally cack handed. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  13. We do yes :)

14. I've been awake since 4.30 so i got up at 5am and did some work, and surfed the internetz.

I am now knackered which does not bode well for my business dinner tonight :rolleyes:

15. Breakfast and then RAMSEY Sprint followed by a run over the mountain.
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  16. Did a run over the mountain yesterday, but 30 year old memories of the lines are fallible. Intend to do the mountain three or four times today and hope to refresh those memories. Then Italian bike meet at Port Erin this evening.

People who live at interesting spots around the course are so friendly and accommodating to strangers. Watched from Lambfell Beg (just above Creg Willeys) with permission of the owner on Monday. Planning to watch from Ballaugh Bridge with permission of the owner on Wednesday, perfect viewing spot. And from Glen Vine with permission of the owner on Friday.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Do you go and chat to these people the day before? All sounds very clever and efficient.

18. You can't stop him talking once he starts!!

Steve

• Like Like x 1
  19. sat at work headphones on listning to Spotify - waiting for the storm that has been brewing for months to be dumped on my desk this afternoon

might have to go and buy some cakes

20. Helped my Wife watering the new plants in the garden.Going out later for my second appt with the Accupuncturist.Still optimistic about the treatment and hoping it will help me.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information