So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Completed my first 2000 miles Ducati miles last night :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. So far, admin actions and email and still not tackled the full inbox and 400 emails to file...but lunch in a warm garden nice and beats a Watford layby...

3. Must say I used to know all the best layby's in and around Watford in the late 70's and early 80's (being a Rickmansworth girl and all that)

4. Dogging? :wink: :biggrin:

5. Wasn't invented back then - but whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't legal :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cottaging more like...

7. Truckering, more like ...

8. Sat in the pits having a bit of lunch and then off to find a good viewing point for qualifying.
    Steve

9. Found out that Ducati chain adjustment marks are worse than most other bikes I have owned.....

10. Got taken down last night with a headache I felt like I was suffering car sickness I felt awful
    Still there when I woke so went back to bed till 12.30
    Needed parts for the car so collected those now I'm sat in the shade in the garden not feeling quite right
    :-(

11. Just ordered some new rubber..

12. Enlighten us on your private life, it could lead to a new thread!!

13. Just had my hours cut - I knew it was coming but it still came as a shock. No-one to blame, there's just not enough work around. Hopefully I can pick up a couple of days' agency work a week; if not I'd be better off on the dole:frown:

14. No storm yet - now sat in garden with sons tortoise [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ah yes, sun.
    That must be what that thing is that has appeared.

It's got to be the BBQ this evening. Waited long enough for one.

No washing up.

16. Just got back from Portugal! What a brilliant few days! Superb wedding on Saturday! Left the hotel at 1pm and got back at 1am! Never been to a wedding with such a cosmopolitan feel, Portuguese, Spanish, Brits, Lithuanians, Italians to name a few, and I have never seen so much food!

17. @ Fig , i reckon a lot of companys in your neck of the woods would be biting your arm off, if you put the word about you where looking surely

18. Already doing that right now Kev. But everyone I speak to around here is struggling as much as we are.

19. sign of the times maybe, think the air-con trade is more dog eat dog than fridge, but i seem to be doing more aircon than i used to, and fitting more than i did

20. Yep, we've been doing more installs too. But getting paid for the jobs is every bit as hard as finding them at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information