1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Mostly went to weston super nightmare and watched the later parts of the air show. Too windy for the BBMF earlier, but the Vulcan and red arrows were the bits I wanted to watch-excellent! The Vulcan performance was nowhere near as aggressive as when I saw it at biggie hill in the 80s( I think) but still pretty good.

2. Glossed the floor of the landing ready for the runner next week....... Then touched it up after the youngest had a go.

20130623_093311.jpg

20130623_093311.jpg

3. Wow, six toes on the right foot! That's really unusual :upyeah:

4. not in certain parts down here near the A6 it isnt...........

• Like Like x 1

5. Aww dont be mean Loz :biggrin:

I had to smile. They're perfect little 2 year olds foot prints. They'll be there for years to come and when the carpet is replaced in the future, I like to think that they'll give someone a smile.

6. Today I have mostly been ordering a flash leather bound bible for one of my US clients who recently got married, and is into that sort of thing.

I had to ring his local bookstore for advice and to order it cos I had absolutely no fecking idea what I was talking about, or looking for!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reconnecting

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372081072.607305.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372081072.607305.jpg

8. Heh. I just loved the idea of people staring intently at the pic trying to find a footprint with six toes :biggrin:

I agree completely and I think that's sweet :upyeah:

Today I spent a lot of time finding out about Qatar ... oh, and telling people I probably won't go :smile:

9. There are only 4 on the left one

10. Got the bike ready for brands on Wednesday. Just looked at the weather which for the last week has been glorious sunshine is now for rain in the afternoon!!!! Please not again!

11. I like this :-D

12. Giving someone a smile already then :upyeah:

13. Fingers crossed for you Matt. It can't be of the biblical proportions we had at Donny...but at least you've got wets if you need em!

Have a great time whatever the weather.

14. It sure did :)
    What a lovely little surprise to find in years to come

15. Really looking forward to it. Weather is looking better to. Rain has shifted to the right.

16. Here are a set from when my nearly 10 year old was a mischievous toddler!

Couldn't put another coat on it, so varnished over it for posterity.

Still makes me smile, and I'm sure yours will make you ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372095765.461269.jpg smile in years to come, AliT.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372095765.461269.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awww :)

18. I wasted a couple of hours last night sat outside a pub drinking beer and smoking cigarettes waiting for the explosions to come from a scrap yard fire about 250 yards away but nothing. Plenty of thick black smoke and some decent flames but no gas cylinders going off which has to be good for the poor old firemen trying to put it out.

19. Fitted some Rizoma fluid pots to the Mutley that came off my old Pani.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Packed the van ready for tomorrow. Mowed the lawn, took the dog to the vets for her kennel cough vaccine(not fun). Going to bed early ready for a early start for brands tomorrow.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information