1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. What you/we need is -bit like on the screen on a Rowing machine-a virtual swimmer/pace maker moving along the bottom of the pool under our lane as a race/pacemaker option. Something to engage with and test against.

Even better if you could choose the characters.g. Rachel Riley or the male equivalent for lady swimmers..... Someone to chase, as it were.....

2. Given the garage a sweep - supposed to be going out with work colleagues tonight but I work with the feckers all day - plus Murrys on - so sod em lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372438268.539547.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372438268.539547.jpg

3. That's an excellent adjunct to the idea. Maybe I should go to the very clever people at the EPFL and suggest they create it. The EPFL is one of the two scientific universities in Switzerland. A lot of bright sparks there.

4. A projector would work better, be cheaper, and be easier to waterproof than an LCD screen.

5. Hope you start to feel better soon Richard, but in the great scheme of things it could have been worse. Don't feel down, there'll be other holidays.

I never had you down as a Jockistani Char :eek:

6. I feel your pain, I've got a blood test on Thursday. In the last 7 months I must have had 65 needles in me. Frankly, right now I just feel crap. :-(

7. Don't hang your onesie up on the christmas tree next time...

• Like Like x 1
  8. MY mother was once prescribed Guinness for anaemia.

Every cloud...

9. Lol...... I did live in it over Christmas.. I am wearing it now, too.....

10. changed the exhaust position on my 9s
    was on nightshift last night and managed to ransack the engineers tools.
    cut and rewelded the rear manifold.
    refitted today perfect. just need reposition the indicators

went from this
    [​IMG]

to this
    [​IMG]

still a work on progress but you get the idea. .....:)

#6590 Phill, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Been looking at BST wheels...

• Like Like x 1
  12. ive got a set I might be selling.
    ive been looking at a 1098r and also rsv4 arpc.

I vowed never to sell the 999s. but I may break it instead and if I decide to buy one of them as I will probably end up with a new favourite lol

13. Same process here. Do I upgrade further or make a change. Love the bike but starting to think I need a bit more oomph.

14. That's a definite improvement.

15. It's been a tough day at work so far with the 2nd Lions test, Assen, Silverstone and the 1st stage of the Tour to keep up with. At least it's not raining so I don't get soaked when I go for a smoke.

I'm always busy when we hit the end of the month and I have to spend the weekend doing reports and costing everything we've done on site for the last 4 weeks.

16. Apple shop with dead iphone (seems its had liquid in it :rolleyes:) and a mac which fell off sons desk and smashed...great service as always and even didnt charge me labour for replacing the glass. Big thumbs up from me :upyeah:

17. Camped
    (The tent variety)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372513107.154583.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372513107.154583.jpg

18. It rained all day.
    I did shopping and went to the gym.
    Thought I'd recorded MotoGP (nowhere to be found on the Beeb and I have no red button here) but found I only had Moto2.
    Hunted around the net to see it (no iPlayer here) and the fucking Swiss TV site not only didn't seem to have it, but broadcast the result on their homepage.

Slightly annoyed? You could say so.

19. Language Timothy ;-)

Watched all the GP plus superpole and now beer and some bollox TV. God its shite

20. View attachment 17190 View attachment 17191 went to GTs in Plymouth for the ducati roadshow thingy with the cornwall DOCGB , well 3 of us, me ,guy and dave, but had a cracking day, choice of bikes to ride, multi, hyperstrada or diavel, me and guy went out on the hyperstrada for an hours guided ride, roadshows @ riders in bridgewater tomm if anyone fancies it, then down jaspers after for some refreshments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information