1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Went to MR for new tyre , popped into Conquest Carbon and watched the Moto GP , went to the New Forest for a BBQ

Watching the tennis

• Like Like x 2
  2. Took the Guzzi out for a blat. Gotta get the throttle sorted, I'm getting arm pump just trying to hold the bugger open! I'll give the fuglystrada a blast out tomorrow to bring me closer to the 21st century, it may be old-school but it feels like a rocketship compared to the Le Mans.

3. The Mk III Le Mans I rode once needed two hands for the throttle :rolleyes:

Today I say my two boys, had a lovely lunch out and about with them, replaced my newly broken router and continued my downward decline into stress and madness. Life is not holding back, it is just inventing shit to throw around at present.

4. Rebelled in Rossi's win last night and rode to the gym in filthy conditions today. Thank God for TC.

5. View attachment 17208 went out for a blast this morning and stopped for some breakie in Plymouth, spotted this triton, what a lovely looking bike, me want ; )

• Like Like x 2
  6. Had a run on a 125 scooter down the Amalfi Coast today, what scenery, there was a nice 1098 past us going into Positano.
    30 deg perfect ridding weather.
    Steve

7. I had a great hoon over to Abergavenny this morning and now im sat watching the F1

8. 150 miles of hoonage followed by a stop at Ducati Aylesbury where I fell in love with the Moto Guzzi Cafe Racer. Hmmm.

Now for strawberries and ice-cream whilst watching the MotoGP recording

9. Don't get too cocky, it's at least 25 deg in Surrey:upyeah:

Had the fuglystrada for nearly two years now, and today, finally, all the stars aligned and I got to give it a good beasting. It's a B-road weapon in my eyes, and I've had some decent short rides on it, but today I knocked out about a hundred miles at a progressive pace - well, when a power ranger on an R1 wags his finger at you I'm assuming you're somewhere near the pace...

Bloody brilliant in a word. How people can load one up with luggage is beyond me, it ain't comfy and it's recalcitrant beyond belief, but down a B-road it bloody rules!:biggrin:

10. To the Ace café today. Met up there with a friend who has recently got his 860 bevel back on the road, after a new big end; and another friend who rode his 1963 Honda CR110 which he has hopped up from 50cc to 90cc - it sounds quite fruity at 14,000 revs. Loads of Tritons there and numerous specials such as a Laverda 1000 triple in a featherbed (with drum brakes!), Norvins, Harley-Nortons, etc. Perfect weather, lovely crowd of old-style rockers.

11. Met Ali and a few others at Loomies and had a little run to Goodwood, few chores in the garned mixed with WSBK.

12. Mainly just felt like crap, tired and listless. Got out of bed at 2:30pm. Now shattered.

13. Great day today, borrowed our friends caravan in West Wittering for the weekend, weather was glorious, spent most of today on the beach with the kids, back home for about 5.30 pm so managed to grab a ride on my lovely £1100 Ebay 600 Supersport (my second solo ride since passing my test on Friday)

[​IMG]

The bike was superb, everything works as it should, can't believe such a lovely exotic little bike cost so little, even the chap next to me at the petrol station on an R6 said "nice bike mate!"

So great end to a great day, off tomorrow so planning another ride out in the afternoon.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Had a great day, met a mate this morning for a blast over to Ducati Aylesbury and can't get enough of the Multi, it is brilliant ! :biggrin:
    Home for lunch and then to Hitchin where middle daughter took part in a street dance to the audience of loads of parents and the unsuspecting public. Very proud dad here.
    Took the dogs, daughters 2 and 3 plus wife down the rec played on the zip wire and shot some hoops. Had a great day all in all !

15. Weeding.

Cut off a lot of dead wood on the old pear tree.

Superb BBQ.

A bit sad I didn't get the bike out. But then if I had got up at proper o'clock instead of watching Glasto on the Beeb for half the night....

16. Got the hump with some Thai colleagues

They are so fucking rude and haughty (the ones with power)

The rest just huddle up together and pretend they don't speak English

• Like Like x 1
  17. In Abu Dhabi on a sales 'jolly'. Got here yesterday expecting meeting today but been postponed until tomorrow. Sat around the pool drinking and basking in the 109F sun.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm back in the office, showing off my suntan and catching up on shite.

19. Well, you're a woman aren't you? And what's worse, a foreign woman. I hear their society isn't that great with either women, or foreigners. Put the two together...
    There is a difference between how you are treated as a tourist and how you are treated as a work colleague.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oh well at least its my turn in the office to choose what's on the radio

Tennis it is then :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information