1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. LMAO - not heard the Soapy Tenner for ages :biggrin:

I must ring Dave - not spoken to him for a few months. NUFC need to be taken the piss out of :biggrin:

2. bought some new leathers.............but the cocking postie has lost them in cyberspace somehow somewhere...........and there is no one who can answer where they are, thankfook for their tracking system and customer service!!!!

3. It's not the posties but the sellers I'm having trouble with. Took a month for my new jacket to arrive, and then only after I started a paypal dispute. And I ordered some decals for the Guzzi last month, still not got them.

4. I haven't done it yet but about to eat a mega breakfast at Stibbington on the A1. On my way to Duxford for flying legends

5. Lovely commute into work this morning (bike wouldn't start, then realised one of the kids must of turned the engine kill switch to off in the garage :mad:), stopped en-route and had a bacon sarnie, coffee and read the daily trash for an hour.

Looking forward to riding home about 3.00 pm when it's 30 degrees! Taking the kids for swim later at Woodstock open air pool and a barbie this evening, so not so shabby.

6. It's 25 deg already here. Cancel all plans, I'm off to the pub!

7. Lager and lime?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do I look like a pansy..?:mad:

Lager tops, actually.

9. That's the other possibility.

10. well I've finished my work, I've bought a lightweight mesh biking jacket for tomorrow mornings shenanigans so now I'm going to sit in the back garden with a nice cold Cider and watch the world go by :cool:

11. well they arrived from outer ivory coast i think..............but alls well that ends well......got me some kangaroo arlen ness!! well pleased!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bet you were hopping mad waiting for them!

13. out of my skin.....

14. I've had the car washed by the kosovans this morning, and this afternoon I have in and out of a coma in the sunshine.

Tonight we have friends coming to stay which will involve copious amounts of alcohol and some good food. :upyeah:

15. Wandered around West Quay, nice drive there and back topless ;-) and watched qually. Out with the Mrs for a meal and some summer beer tonight, and as no ne is up for a ride tomorrow I wont be too worried about quantity

16. Superb weather. Amazingly beautiful countryside. Aggers, Blowers, Tuffers and Glenn McGrath on the radio. I fail to see how anyone could not be happy.

Even happier after another mile in the pool, now beer and then cold monkfish in mayonnaise (stonking).

17. Sat in the Ace Cafeski listening to Eurotechno.

18. Clearing out my mums house ready for the move tomorrow

1996 is the oldest 'use by' date so far

19. Nursing a sore head watching racing being dive-bombed by the loudest buzzing huge fly in history

20. I'm at the Festival of 1000 Bikes at Mallory
    . Very buisy ands warm, pleased I'm not in leathers.
    Steve

Do Not Sell My Personal Information