1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. apologies, self employed the last 7 years, it has its high points, in honesty I was out the door a 6 , rushed round my jobs so I could get back early and play

2. I've got next to no green laning in this summer after our local council shut most of the lanes because it rained last winter and they're not even elected people shutting them so I can't try to vote the bastards out :mad:

3. indeed, which is why im putting on the expensive one. Not going through this shit again...hopefully :tongue:

4. im lucky down this neck of the woods, so much on my doorstep, annoying when they shut a lane, I generally just move there barracades and ride it anyway, generally washed out and a big hole, I normally make it just ; )

• Like Like x 1
  5. Practising being a Chav for the day ...

6. What you been doing then?

7. Did about 90 miles around Wiltshire and back to Bristol. Getting nearer the first service now, will try for a date in early September when the 1st rush is over.

8. In Essex in my Chav motor :) with a group of teenagers ..
    I'm going to cruise the front with some worzels music blaring out that will show them :)

It was quite funny as they come from good backgrounds with nice parents ( I mean that well) so I brought them to Essex .. Cough Southend ..
    He said " Is this Essex ????" In a bemused state! He's stunned !
    :)
    Well it's always good to bring some culture into the lives of the young.
    It's ok I spared them the jellied eels :)

9. It's a bit of a poop hole isn't it Southend .
    Makes Eastbourne look like the riviera :) or Monaco .. ( booking my nursing home this min).

10. and why not:upyeah:

11. I work for myself, but we are so bloody busy (especially with staff off with holidays) I barely have time for a hoon after work. I need to grab some time off in September. You've inspired me Kev!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Took the wife out for an early tea as its her birthday then put the bike back to standard ready to hand over to MR tomorrow. Looking at it as it was when I bought it brought a twinge of sadness. My first ducati and I'll be sad to see her go.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Well i've just finished work, cleaned the truck out, packed a load of kit and booze into a dirty great big bag and i'm ready to go to Creamfields tomorrow for what was supposed to be my brothers stag do, he split up with his missus a couple of months ago so we are all still going for a monumental piss up!

Bring it on!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Booked flight, booked airport parking and moved some money between accounts. All before 06:30 in the morning.....

15. Booked winter hols, booked flights, booked airport parking. And all before 6.30 too.

I moved money between accounts on Monday :upyeah:

16. I have just googled blackies egg !

• Like Like x 1
  17. Painted the Fazer's exhaust. Took the Fazer's head off and put two new exhaust studs in and painted it whilst it was off.

18. I'm getting even grumpier in my old age ;)
    Stuck on a train .. Someone like Lois Spence in front on his phone constantly ... Then saw a river and said " oh look its the sea !!!""" ( wtf)

Then my other pet hate at the mo.
    On the iPhone there is a text alert that's sounds like a chirpy little bird :(
    It's irritating as loads of people use it . It's just a noise that's irritating .. Like an earworm.

The other guy next to me is texting with his volume up full blast so all you can here is tap tap tap and this bird thing every few seconds ..

I have not had a cuppa .. And I am so gonna ram it up his jacksie in a min.

Your looking at the screen having a conversation so why do some people have to announce to the whole train .. I'm typing and getting replies .

I was trying to buy something the other day and the same thing ..
    Texting and that stupid whistley bird noise !
    Couldn't stop to serve me ..
    ( this is common at petrol stations now )
    Rude !

What is that whistley bird alert???
    Because I want to destroy it :) :)

Other then that ;)
    Good morning my dears

• Like Like x 3
  19. Up early and fitted new chain & front sprocket to the 996. Cut the old chain off using my angle grinder and the sparks promptly set fire to a nice oily rag which caused a bit of excitement at 5:30am as I danced around the garage with a rag on fire in my hands.

Still, all done now, just need to fit the rear sprocket - unfortunately M&P saw fit to only sent me the sprocket & not the quick change carrier I need to fit it. doh!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Took the dogs to the beach with a cheeseburger for breakfast. Saw an 'older' woman with her baps out sunbathing, at least the dogs enjoyed it.

OGR

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information