1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Disvovered a flat rear tyre :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Still not sure if I like them, but you have to admit that is one big imposing motorcycle!

3. got up at 7 drove all the way from manchester to south london after taking my daughter back to uni so i could watch motgo gp in time. saw loads of bikes as i passed the junction for silverstone

4. going fishing for sea trout doon the burn.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i crashed my R1 up the arse of a car as i fell over a bus was undertaking hit that as well funnily enough had a blue visor i was lucky boy that was the last crash i had, touch wood 2005 , bike looked a mess but was easily fixed up and soon back to mint tough old bikes them R1,s

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just been out for a little ride, 30 or so miles of mixed A&B roads! One of those days when everything clicked, not too many idiots about, nice dry roads, now back at home flicking between WSB and the motoGP. Looking forward to a nice Thai takeaway tonight with a bottle of red!

7. I was falling asleep in WSBK so changed channels before the end of the race. A wise move. Not only was Redding doing his thing, but two Swissies in the top 5.

8. Took up an invite from Char to join a DOC meet at Nelsons, and nce ride there and back. Thanks for the company both of you :)

9. No probs , thought you might appreciate the bimble now you've given up the sports bike :wink: looks like you've sorted the dismount anyway

I'm sat at work now :mad:

10. Today I chopped the 848 in for another bike :upyeah:

11. ooohhh Anne what ya get?

12. at work til 6pm

13. Work. I've had one of those weeks where you really wish you'd booked the week off but next week has got to be an improvement.

Entries open for the Hafren Rally tomorrow so I might indulge myself a little bit and do some racing :upyeah:

14. [​IMG]
    A Hyperstrada :biggrin:
    i pick it up later this week .

• Like Like x 1
  15. Are you having it lowered Anne?

16. Finally managed to do something now the muscles and nerves in my back are calming down. Got out into the shed and took the rocker covers off the Guzzi, did the valve clearances, and now I'm tarting up the rocker covers. There was a moment where I bent down to touch the engine paint up and got stuck...

17. I am not sure yet. I can get on and off easily enough and touch the floor but might need to lower it little to make it possible to back paddle or stop on uneven ground. It is certainly easier to deal with the extra height than it is on an 848.

18. Today I have been down to the Bike Smart Rally on the Bridge, on the Tamar Bridge. All in aid of charity. The plan was to park 1000 bikes on the Tamar Bridge to raise money for the Cornwall Blood Bikes.
    The sun shone, there were hundreds of motorcycles, and pretty much everyone seemed to enjoy themselves... Had a quick "blat" up the road to Liskeard and back with Kev C on the way home too...
    Just waiting to see if we make the local news :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Been to the Moto GP. Fantastic racing.

20. Also been to Silverstone. Fantastic weekend!
    Won some paddock passes from Cal so got to nose round and wangled pics with a fair few which I'm still buzzing about too!

Oh and for you fellas, met and had pic with Suzi too, lovely lady :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information