1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Enjoying my first of 3 nights in Banbury, after deciding to sort my back out the old fashioned way - witht some hard graft.

The hotel is shit, with virtually no broadband despite a huge banner outside offering broadband in every room, my back and leg are fookin' killing me, and I'm covered from head to toe in white. I'm starting to think another week on the sick would've been a better idea...

2. For 'white' read 'shite'. Stupid sodding spellchecker:mad:

3. "White shite" - is it dog poo from the '70's?

4. Is this you Anne?

5. Who ever laid that patio needs to be shot.

• Like Like x 1
  6. For those that doubt I work....started by leaving home at 0600, meeting in Bristol (120 miles) from 0830 til 1100, then the 90 miles to Walsall for 1230-1600 meetings followed by the 170 miles trip home...in, gym, food, bed, all starts again 0500 tomorrow.

Followed by !ilton Keynes Thursday morning, then back there after coming home again(320 round trip) for Fri afternoon...cant wait for that journey south at 1600....thik I may have to do Odiham this weekend as reward :)

7. That's not work!

That's driving and meetings. :biggrin:

8. Thats one hell of a milk round, I tip my hat to you sir!

9. No sweat. All things considered, I'll take the points. I can't believe they'd wait six months or more for me to attend a course.

10. Looking at the lumps he/she probably has been, and is buried underneath it.

( he says, just having finished extending his own patio-billiard smooth, natch!)

11. ahh 6 months...
    theyd be getting an international arrest warrant for you under anti terrorism laws for that time

• Like Like x 1
  12. What's ever happened to the days of simply outrunning the law? I reckon the police are cheating these days.

13. I'm taking my little girl to high school this morning
    Feeling proud :)

• Like Like x 4
  14. I am afraid it is El T. Great pictures- not! I said "we can't take a photo with that background!"

However, the bike is fantastic and I can't wait another week or so to get out and ride it. As soon as this fractured foot sorted.
    Then I think I need to get a decent picture of the bike, without me or the scruffy drive and fence in it.

Carlos, I totally agree and it is being mended as we speak (hence the bags of cement behind me)

#7354 Stannie, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  15. For a moment there I thought you'd attached a sort of tea-towel flag to it - as if you hankered after a Goldwing...

• Like Like x 1
  16. I didnt get to post last night, my fingers were sore and my legs were aching after.................

Removing the head on my Fazer for the second time in as many days,
    replacing the collets and putting the loose valve back in.
    Reshimming all the valve clearances,
    cleaning the carbs,
    degreasing the ignition system,
    painting the engine and frame,
    phew.......

oh today..road teh Duke to work in the sunshine, left the fazer in the workshop, thatll get a blast tonight.

17. So far I have spent an hour on the phone to BT again. Not sure if I'm any further forward or not. :rolleyes:

And I've ordered a paddock stand pin from Desmo Dave at Snells :smile:

18. Try to pick up a couple of curry recipes while you're about it. You may as well glean something useful from the conversation.

19. Good point. Well made! :upyeah:

20. ordered some snoopy socks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information