1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Really?

2. First service for the bike! Happy days!

3. Got pissed !

4. I've just come back from the grand opening event of the new Leeds arena to see Elton John and his band. He was ok seeing as we had free tickets.

He'd have been shit if I'd had to pay £80 for a ticket.

5. Taken delivery of some rather fine socks

6. Hope they're not crusty :-o

7. You jet-set types make me sick.

:biggrin:

8. Received our prestigious and infamous (apparently) business improvement matrix award at work. Yay, go me!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Phil, you're officially a bim! I'd long suspected ....

:upyeah:

10. Today i have been doing many things. Including writing a rip-snorter of a letter of compaint to BT and trying tio pit a new pin to my paddock stand. Both futile so far.

11. I like to think I'm doing my bit for queen & country

12. Well the letter of compaint seems to have hit home. I've just had the MD's PA ring me to discuss it and how to fix the problem.

So that's a start.

13. I bet they are ....smokin'

14. Booked my hols to Rome, decided to sell my Fazer and looking for a Z4, the Duke is a keeper. And hatched a plan to appease the wife until I have my Zed and buy yet another bike for track days just to keep her on her toes.

15. No they were out of stock of sponge bob ones

16. Booked my Diavel in for a service, and am getting full termis fitted. Life is too short not to!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Booked Odiham after another long day

18. Just got back from 3 days on site in Banbury. Back and legs absolutely killing me now, but what can you do? I can't sit on my arse forever. Nice easy day today then put my feet up for the weekend hopefully.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I'm going out out later :)
    Proper out :)
    El T with know what I am doing later :)
    Mostly cracking up with laughter ( no spoilers please ).

20. Ooooooh what are we doing?? :tongue:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information