1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Not sure that frisbee will work very well....

2. Bimbos In Management - they'll celebrate anything these days :upyeah: :wink:

3. Bloody Nora your a two timming rat
    :-O

4. I'm up on the wall at work with the title
    What customers love about our Store

I have had glowing customer reports get me hey :)

5. I thought if make everyone jealous by posting this photo of my belated birthday cake which my colleagues gave me this afternoon. A triple chocolate cake from a local famed patisserie. Simply one of the best cakes I have ever eaten.

[​IMG]

6. Ewwww sorry I don't like chocolate
    No jealousy here :)

7. Yeah that's really nice looking cake there very-

Wait. What? DB - what? WHAT?

8. That's right I don't like chocolate
    You can have my piece :)

9. In Kent today, for a medical appointment at Benenden, so took the chance to visit Sissinghurst Castle. Wonderful gardens. Relics of Vita Sackville-West. The rain stopped and the sun came out just as I got to the castle.
    Sissinghurst 1.jpg

Sissinghurst 2.jpg

Sissinghurst 3.jpg

Sissinghurst 5.jpg

Sissinghurst 6.jpg

Sissinghurst poem.jpg

Sissinghurst 1.jpg

Sissinghurst 2.jpg

Sissinghurst 3.jpg

Sissinghurst 5.jpg

Sissinghurst 6.jpg

Sissinghurst poem.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Worked all day, walked the dog and now packing a bag for my early flight to Milan. F1 Monza calling ! :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fookin' knackered:mad: Today's 'easy' day turned out to be a pain in the ass, and then went down the pub to wet a baby's head. I can barely keep my eyes open now.

12. You can't because I've just eaten the last piece. :smile:

13. Wasn't that Alan Clarke's pad?

14. Milton Keynes and back for a half hour meeting, telcons in car, urgent must do work for tomorrow so bollox to doing it tomoht, after 1280 miles in 4 days this week, as well as mostly 9-5 office days between, gym for a light weight session and now its beer and homemade curry

15. See, if you lived in Milton Keynes you would have been home much quicker....

16. My weekend will consist of doing absolutely naff all. Gotta pop a paddock stand over to a mate's house this morning, then it's straight down the pub from there and a good ol' siesta. Might have a bash at fibreglassing on sunday, but then again I might not.

17. I've just been to have my rear tyre replaced.

18. got a big fuck off puncture (car, not bike), so waiting for kiwi fit. Yawn.

19. That was saltham castle I think.

20. Alan Clark's pad was Saltwood Castle, near Hythe, Kent.

Sissinghurst was Harold Nicholson and Vita Sackville-West (and Virginia Woolf!)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information