1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I have tickets to see him in October :upyeah:

2. Cleaned my leathers, 1 and 2 piece. Has taken me Friday night and quite a bit of Saturday to get through the lot (bloody white leathers!).....I think future cleanings are going to involve boxing up and shipping off!

3. I find it therapeutic cleaning my leathers. I like this kind of therapy once every couple of years though :upyeah:

4. Heh, I do too....well, to start with at least! Been 12 months or so since I did the two piece and hadn't noticed how bad they had got. First patch I did suddenly highlighted the difference between the white they should be and kinda cream colour they had become :( Unfortunately my OCD won't let me go away and come back to it later either...

5. cracking day got a 300ml rout in my head. the 848 is getting it.

6. You need to get out more....
    :biggrin:

7. u sure it wasnt your colostomy bag overflowing ;)

8. I'm here make your way down I have some jobs for you ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good start to the day, lovely sunshine, a bit chilly so I put the lining into my jacket and rode down to the H Cafe at Dorchester for bacon sarnie and a mug of tea, as usual ended up chatting to some really nice people. Popped in to see my pal on the way back to see their new baby (and his new CBR600 RR!!) now off to take the kids swimming.

10. I've cleaned the house:mad:

Then done some shopping:mad:

Now I'm off to the shed to do some man work:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. charmouth 003.jpg charmouth 004.jpg charmouth 005.jpg charmouth 006.jpg charmouth 009.jpg charmouth 010.jpg went to the ducati owners club weekend in charmouth, dorset , arrived mid morning Friday and met up with steve B , walked into town for beers and breakfast, back to put the marquee up and barbeque in evening, Saturday bacon rolls and rideout, starting from charmouth onto wareham, chesil beach, lulworth cove, corfe castle and then swanage (pics) then on for to winfrith for hog roast and a blast back down A35 traffic dodging, evening a buffet and few beers ( in my case rattler ; ) ) , presentations, one to dave from Newcastle, fair play, long ride from Newcastle on a 851 in the rain, luckily weather was good all weekend with only a few showers in the night so a dry ride there and back, cracking weekend,met some nice people, roll on next year ; )

charmouth 003.jpg

charmouth 004.jpg

charmouth 005.jpg

charmouth 006.jpg

charmouth 009.jpg

charmouth 010.jpg

#7431 kev cornwall, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Beautiful 851.
    That was just a classic design which will always stand out. I'm not sure the Panigale will.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Been tinkerin' with the Guzzi. Sprayed up the manky rocker covers, they came out well too, a kind of satin metallic grey. I like. Did the valve clearances while they were off too.

Also spruced up the gearbox, but it now looks so clean the rest of the engine looks shite:mad: Must buy more hammerite...

IMG_0286.jpg IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. The mozzies have buggered up my day. Only got to sleep at 5am after several hours of battling them. Every time I turned out the light, another of the buggered whined around me. Switch on light, mozzie hides. Eventually kill it, search for more, switch out light but another appears. My room now looks like the St. Valentine's Day massacre. So up late.
    Raining today, so it was the F1, now turning 3kg of tomatoes into tomato sauce while I attack the upstairs with the vacuum with a view to eliminating all remaining mozzies. I have no idea how they get in, I've got screens on all the windows.
    Then my job is to great a truffle tortilla. Hope I get it right - it's harder than it looks.

15. 12 laps of Odiham, discovered I need a spacer so the wets will fit as they have later, larger discs, discovered even after 2 laps of light rain slicks dont work...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nice work Fig, Guzzi's are my second love after Dukes, nearly bought a V65 instead of my 600SS

17. Went to take the bike for a blast, arrived and it absolutely hosed it down so stripped the fairing off had a good clean, now onto polishing fairing with some wax and some high gloss stuff!

18. My idea of heaven, attacked Mrs F's 3 Series touring this afternoon, transformed it from scrapyard to showroom, the shite in it I chucked away was depressing, if I threw it all over the hall she would go berserk, but it doesn't seem to matter that the inside of the car is a dustbin, I'll never win the battle, so every three months I have to go through the same ritual of gritting my teeth and cleaning it up.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've been out for a 200 mile ride. Rear tyre well and truly scrubbed in :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. putting new heater plugs in sisters fiat.
    what a pile of italian shite.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information