1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. My sister is the same, I borrowed her car one night and as cars were approaching the windscreen appeared to have a heavy mist on it. I turned up the air to clear it and nothing happened.....turns out it was crap collected from the years she had owned it and never cleaned! I could literally see bugger all out of it when lights were coming the other way, she seemed to think it was fine though :/

As for the bike, wouldn't be so bad but it's only 3 weeks old and I'm already pulling it apart and polishing like crazy! Friggin OCD!

2. And I have a few jobs for you too :upyeah:

3. 13 mile walk. Helped a very dear friend come to terms with some difficult stuff in her life. Bottle of red.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Essex Air Ambulance ride .. I heard up to 5000 bikes so was mental riding in!
    Loads of people in the roadside and on bridges waving at us.
    One bloke I rode down with had handlebars about 4 foot wide .. Which I was told used to be his shower rail!
    Good day had and a rush riding in with so many bikes ( a lot of concentration). ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690859.865027.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690968.996869.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378691014.771088.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690859.865027.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690876.476577.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690898.387698.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690968.996869.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378691014.771088.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Laughed my head off ....
    Only in this town can there be a riot in QD !
    Our local branch of QD ( quality ??? Really ?? Discount) ie cheap load of old toot.
    Is closing Friday so they had a 50% off sale.

They tried to close at normal time and it all kicked off and the customers refused to let them shut .
    So the police had to go in and sort it out!!
    Riots over Izzal toilet paper at 50 % off ...only in East Anglia ffs .

• Like Like x 1
  6. A load of old toot! Brilliant!

That has had me laughing my head off! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Just got into Greece on the 9th until the 19th sitting on the beach enjoying the remainder of summer!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I figured since I will be coming here every year...I bought a house!
    [​IMG]

#7448 Sinister, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. That looks more like a multi storey car park :upyeah:

9. raced an MV Augusta F4 off the lights and won (initially!) - he was not happy!

i was on my XR400

#7450 SteveO916, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Took my 999 into work today. Big deal you say. Well, it's only about the second time this year. In the heat of summer I can't be bothered to get togged up in the bat suit and I'm not riding without. Plus I have to take the Mac, a change of clothes and my swimming stuff in a rucksack. Too much hassle. Pool is now closed, weather sunny but not too hot. Perfect!

11. Worked like a dog today, trying to make for an easier day tomorrow. It wasn't til I rang the boss ten minutes ago I realised it was already Friday...

12. That sounds a bit woof

i'll get me coat...

• Like Like x 1
  13. fitted new rectifier.
    not tested yet !!

14. Had great fun coming back from work. I took the non direct route with added twisties.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Took a day off work and went to the Goodwood Revival, great day, weather managed to hold. Back in Oxford now completely shattered but happy :upyeah:

16. now at work working on a rolls royce trent 700 jet engine internal.
    not happy my long weekend of nightshitft

17. Today I started by fixing some guttering to the house/garage.

Then I went on a 3 hour ride round West Yorkshire with Matt46 stopping at Squires for a coffee. There were hundreds of bikes there and a DJ an' ting, so there was some kind of event on. Oh and the ride was fantastic. New rear is well and truly scrubbed in now :upyeah:

When I got back I cleaned Eva and tightened up all visible bolts and waxed the chain, and now she's safely put away under cover till next time.

I'm now having a jerk chicken pasty with plum chutney, a slice of freshly baked victoria spone cake and a cuppa.

Life is good :upyeah:

18. Clicked up the 1000 mark, with 200 miles or so ride alone thru the Wilts countryside mainly

19. Still got a hurty back:frown: Some dude's offered me a T595/Speed Triple mongrel for the fuglystrada. Tempted...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information