1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. My service light came on so I ordered some oil!

hyper30k.JPG

hyper30k.JPG

2. I popped in to see Mark at MADASL for a chat about my project, and a thoroughly nice bloke he is too :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Renewed my insurance with a multibike policy for the guzzi and blackbird. Adding the honda made it a bit salty compared with the fuglystrada, adding another hundred quid to the bill:frown:

Still, the extra 40 or so mph should soften the blow...:biggrin:

4. Did the valves:

[​IMG]

Mark @ MADASL Racing making a bespoke tool:

[​IMG]

The top head complete and in place:

[​IMG]

Top bloke!

Yorkie

5. 14 hr day to top 1000 miles since Tuesday. Now fecked with a beer and a donut. Must ride tomorrow..

6. Gone to work, come home....knee keeps dislocating

7. Blackbird?
    When did that happen?

I'm trying to keep up here!

8. Took daughter to a view a car, Ford Ka, what a shed. Didnt even bother test driving it. Off to find a Z4 tomorrow.

9. fitted new battery and had a bit of a ride about :biggrin:
    found a fuel leak :frown:

10. Rode to Worcester through Cheltenham and pershore to watch the rugby. We lost:mad:.

then rode the 100 or so miles home in the dark, had to take a detour along roads I didn't know. Added an extra 20 miles to my journey. Not happy. Mind you though at least the headlight on the diavel works, not like the 1 candle power ones fitted to the 848.

11. I bought another bike.

Get used to that statement, it happens quite a lot in my household...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Packed the panniers ready for an early off tomorrow, heading for the Black Forest :upyeah:
    I'm hoping the good weather that's predicted really does arrive!

13. I was in the office at 6am cos I needed to get something to a potential client who may just sign a contract with a bit of luck.

At 9am I drove north to see my mum and dad. Weather was gorgeous so me and dad sat out in the garden taking in the rays for a change. Mum hadn't got a clue who I was and kept asking who I was and why was I visiting her :frown:

Just driven back and now I'm laid on the sofa and will start to watch the Chelsea match. Reality will be that I'll be nodding off very soon.

Later tonight I'm off out for a Thai meal, cos I'm worth it :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Perfect biking weather here, so I had to spend it working, sob.
    Still took the bike into work so at least had some Ducati thrills today.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I fitted the (what I thought was a Bargain) DP Hugger on my 848 realising it's about half the size it needs to be to actually do anything! Then went for a ride with my mate on his 748 once he had replaced all the Cush drives

• Like Like x 1
  16. 160 miles on my bike, coffee and bollocks with some others at Rykas and Whiteways, then home...good to meet up today people :upyeah:

17. Had a blast out with Troy..i clocked up 160 miles..so i'll be having a nurofen and a lie down...had a great time..then again, i dont get out much.
    seeing his 848 has galvanised me into action to get either one of those or a tric for next spring....all i need to do now is start casing a few houses...
    My oil light flickered on a few times and neutral was a bugger...i might put some oil in her and see what happens..they say oil is good for an engine so i'll give it a whirl.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Round trip down to Beaulieu in the New Forest (190 miles) the 'country way'!

It was my first proper trip after fitting my new Termignoni to my Multistrada and it was a great way to get used to it :)

19. when i come over and see u Glidd you can treat me to some of those Alpine roads and swiss bitches...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information