1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. That’s fab news whoooo hooo :party:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would have given you the 80p and kept the rest :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Would have drunk the Stella first or snaffled the crisps?

4. crisps maybe
    Stella no thanks :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. We have been trying to use our hotel reservation at the Calderon in Barcelona since we had to put off our trip when the Catalunya round of the MotoGP last year was cancelled. Aside from the initial contact with the hotel chain’s central booking, the staff at the hotel have been absolutely fantastic. Taken a punt this morning and have just received e-mail confirmation, we are going to Barcelona for Carole’s birthday next month. Yippee :D Andy

• Like Like x 8
  6. That’s great news Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Baby newts back in the pond

F402D974-8C43-47D0-8406-C2F838CBBAF5.jpeg 2F37252F-25F7-4696-9D3A-536C61467026.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  8. We’ve had a lovely day wandering around Burghley house and gardens, and the sun has been out all day. Which was nice :)

Also just had another wander around Stamford. Beautiful town. :)

Now back at our chalet, cup of tea and chocolate biscuits in hand, relaxing :)

• Like Like x 5
  9. Watching the bees while eating spag Bol outside
    It’s a lovely evening here
    52453539-7399-49AD-81E3-B2D827984712.jpeg 04465AC4-BF85-4994-9FAD-00C2453A35D3.jpeg
    02331F66-AC96-4D01-9376-47E5FDD800D2.jpeg

#75649 Ducbird, Jul 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 3 x warnings and your on the naughty step with bad attitude like that.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Thanks:upyeah:, Every now & then the suns shines on a dogs arse.:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. That will keep you very busy :upyeah: remember to add 40% more to your budget for materials, gone a bit mad at the moment.

13. Nope because i'd a bottle of wine before hand.:beer::)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. This morning i'd some carpentry works, rushed back and reinstalled the fairing on the 996 ready for a fresh MOT in the afternoon but the newly installed tyre that i'd yesterday had deflated overnight.

15. I think it’s going to be too much money tbh judging by the amount of viewings this morning and the location isn’t as good as we thought. Going to sealed bids as well so will have to really think about total outlay.

16. Saw my daughter. She had knocked her tele off its mount. So I put it back in place, switched on the tele, LED screen cracked, impact mark on bottom right corner.
    First question from her was 'how did you do that?' It was working OK this morning'. Better off locked up:)

• Funny Funny x 5
  17. Bloody sealed bids o_O
    Good luck :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not being funny but that looks like it could be a money pit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thatsa heavy load for a pooper scooper, he must carry a bin liner for every walk.o_O

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information