1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Watched a chap trying to fit a new R/h mirror to his bike. Took him quite a while to realise, L/h thread. I know I should have said something but just had to watch the whole tongue out screwed up face perplexed look followed by realisation and nonchalant spin on. It was an Enfield Himalaya so he must be used to disappointment :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 3 hour round trip for a Flash and Remap of my ECU for the 1199!

95BDEFB8-71DE-4E8E-9A82-213DF1744814.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. b
    Agree.. I don't have a conscience about deleting a nest if it's in my (loft) space, and if they do start to target honeybees and nests then same goes for above.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Top tip 4 today if you've been riding in this heat like me, 5 minutes before you land back at basecamp do a Fabio & unzip your jacket and expose yourself for that cool breeze.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Least your nails are tidy and clean :D

6. I seem to recall you need to inform EA or some government department on finding a nest, but I’m not certain.

Quick update, yes your friend should.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-app-to-report-asian-hornet-sightings

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. On my way home along fast & dangerous A road and spot biker on opposite side of road looking stranded.
    I dive into opposite lay-by to see if he’s ok.
    A complete road closure by Plod ensues(road is extremely dangerous 60mph with no hard shoulder) and 3 1\2 hours later I’m home and Goldwing is with AA droid.
    Even went and got him a sarnie and drink from supermarket 2 miles down the road.
    My good deed for the day:upyeah:
    Check out his cup holders!!

ADD83BCE-E00C-481D-A33C-10D3AFF9984C.jpeg

41D7DCA6-A477-4C3E-B9AA-9469AC28E74F.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  8. Well done you and what a superstar, as not many out there anymore that want to help others.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Last days of our week off at home, a stroll around Compton Acres and a cream tea
    E03B1A34-B712-41DE-BC1C-57F6F6B07950.jpeg
    then sat in the garden, a BBQ and now sat with a G&T waiting to wave at the space station as it passes…..have a good weekend everybody :)
    705138AD-DEAC-477B-899B-FA10182A044C.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  10. Tried to get the cats flea treatment in the ‘boot’ turns out not so much storage available haha

2AFBBFCB-5D5A-479D-A39C-65FC8D7CBF80.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Collected my instructing bike from Norfolk and gave it the beans all the way home. Tyres properly used all over and the poor little thing screamed it’s nuts off. CBF500

• Like Like x 5
  12. Well at 7.30am I set off to go to Ducati Manchester so they could check the clutch out on my V2 as it started playing up last time I rode it. I had a feeling it’d need bleeding, as I was having trouble changing gear and finding neutral with the clutch lever, but being cack handed I’d rather let someone who knows what they are doing do the job.

Anyway a journey that normally takes an hour took only 33 minutes due to a combination of very light traffic and playing with a ZX10R on the M67 and M60 part of the journey. :)

Anyway 10 mins of bleeding the clutch by a professional and the bike is as good as new again.

And after a spirited and long way round ride home I will now be lounging in the garden with a latte :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Did you notice my bike looking lost and sorry for itself whilst you were there?

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Blasted down to Winchester and back. In typical Ducati fashion my seat cowl bum bump bit fell off.

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. No……tbh I didn’t look at any bikes. Where would it have been?

16. Whilst I was there I enquired as to when my new Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro was planned for delivery as the initial date given when I ordered in May was August/September time………anyhow it would seem that there’s a real issue with parts for production as it’s now due in December/January time.

• Love You Love You x 1

17. How lovely :grinning:

18. Typical eh :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Warm today, after work this morning I’m. not doing much had a little kip earlier :D
    Yeah I know boring!!!! :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dreaming about bins no doubt ;) :D !

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information