1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. There is one in my view :D
    89CA3DC3-2E4D-4D0E-BF3B-172E55A8431D.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Popped down to B&Q for a few bits to finish off those doors! Then spent the afternoon in the garden, when you live in Poole/Bournemouth for the sake of your sanity you go absolutely no where near the beach on a day like today :joy:
    Off for a breakie run in the morning with a couple mates and then call in at a Bike jumble thing on the way home, can’t see me staying long for 2 reasons……too hot and I don’t want or need a cylinder head for a pre war British bike :joy:

• Like Like x 2
  3. It’s been that hot today that I just need a “lovely bit of squirrel” for my tea and my transformation into Martin Goodman is complete

upload_2021-7-17_16-52-42.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I've washed and waxed the van today as it's booked up for the mot on this coming tuesday, so now with the heat subsiding perhaps a ride out on whatever i fancy.:thinkingface:

5. They make great door stops...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. In the garage/repair shop under the watchful eye of Adam, hopefully.

7. He was too busy sorting my clutch out :p

8. My day!
    047C72E2-F943-4264-9FDB-9167D7161664.jpeg

Apologies for the graphic imagery
    @Ducbird
    :(

• WTF WTF x 2
  9. Local feral kids having a laugh.

10. Preparing magnesium bits to go on hybrid during its Desmo service and new rad fitting at end of month.

8E3AC45A-E066-4F31-A591-1F511134B0A8.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Enjoying the late evening sun with a very chilled beer having bbq'd for tea. The most awesome Barnsley chops, crispy rendered lamb fat and just pink, tender meat and marinated home grown courgette. Sausages for the less adventurous and more beer :D Just one of those pleasant evenings. Oh, yes, and listening to Janice Joplin. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  12. What am I missing since I've never had -nor heard of- a Barnsley chop?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. FFS! Could have had the decency to move them away from the waste plumbing before torching them! A guy I used to work with lives on a crappy estate where the kids kept doing this, his mrs was peroxide blonde and would get through a can of hairspray a day so when his bins went up it was like the 5th November.

14. Must be fairly posh to have an outside fire place?

15. It's a Yorkshire delicacy and is a double chop from either side of the back bone. Andy

16. Double chop as in twice as thick?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information