1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. upload_2021-7-17_21-6-46.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. As in wot El T posted :D Andy

• Like Like x 2
  3. Another gangland bin slaying on the mean streets of Manchester.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Baron d'agneau for the French restaurant visitors. Yummy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bit of gardening, followed by starting up the rib's Yamaha 50HP 2-stroke outboard and giving the engine a bit of a clean - pretty tidy for a 1998 edition. I think they could have saved a bit of space by having a slightly smaller oil tank!
    Evening swim in the sea when the tourists had largely gone home!
    :)
    DSC_1111-2.jpg DSC_1112-2.jpg DSC_1113-2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. First time ever for me to be frightened travelling across water was on a rhib with a 50hp 2T motor. Bloody hell it was fast, well as far as I was concerned :scream:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ours (4.8 metres) will do 30 knots (34mph) on a good day and yes it does feel exciting!

8. 9F71E296-9366-4968-93D2-D6A94EFA7492.png Planning a route for tomorrow’s jolly so far 385 miles and about 60 getting home.:)

#75729 DucatiScud, Jul 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  9. That sounds like a ball buster if your on a sports bike doing that distance in one visit.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. My mates shortened it a little by not taking the Haverfordwest route, even though it was his idea to get to the furthest tip of Wales.:mad:

I have 1 sports bike that I haven’t/don’t ride, going on the KTM 790. Need to get the fairing on the 749 so I can sell it.:)

The last sports bike I rode was a T595, without doubt the most uncomfortable bike arm position wise I’ve ever had the mis fortune to own and ride, that’s after owning a 851 which was hands down 100 % more comfortable.:)

11. Pleasant early (and cool) buzz around the local lanes on my bluestroke. Time to relax in my hammock in the rose garden...

• Like Like x 3
  12. So the KTM should be a breeze compared to the others in your stable, go forth and multiply.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Sounds perfect Jez :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. After a disturbed sleep through the night thanks to my next door but one neighbours and their guests ordering taxis all night and screaming at 3am I got up at 7 to enjoy the coolness of the morning with my first cuppa
    Just the nature world going about it’s business :)

The next bbq they have could I arrange a group of you to turn up for bacon sandwiches around 8am please :D

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Whoops that biker just missed his gears blatting up the road i was waiting for the bang :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. F8CA4646-C9BF-47A8-B7D0-F0F76A39AEC9.jpeg Well, summer is back here (first perfect clear blue skies in weeks! ) and we bbq for lunch. No disturbances to neighbours. ;)

• Like Like x 12
  17. Just done this route (Holmfirth/Flouch/Glossop/Chapel en le Frith/Bakewell/Matlock Bath - stopped for coffee/Baslow/Hathersage/Snake Pass/Glossop/Holme Moss/Holmfirth…….All in all 125 miles or so.) with my neighbours Dan (KTM 1290 SuperDuke) and Steve (BMW S1000R). And very brisk it was too!

D1DC330D-9883-4E18-872F-F9CBD0E8ABEB.jpeg

It was stonkingly hot!

• Like Like x 4
  18. ooooo can we have an invite :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. My bestie just surprised me with a bacon roll through the window :D
    Nice surprise

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information