1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well today I'm off to that there Lundun, to watch the Limpix. :biggrin:

I'll wave to the cameras to you :upyeah:

2. Womens Volleyball? :upyeah:

3. Well I've spent the day in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital having a tumour removed from my neck, hope to be home tomorrow to begin the recovery!

4. eugh. Hope it all goes ok. Benign?

5. Thanks Jerry. Was told benign during the investigation but seemed to grow after they stuck a needle in it! Guess I'll find out in a week or so. As they removed the salivary gland completely I hope this will be the end of it

6. Removed the salivary gland too ? Well at least you wont dribble when they put you in a home in 30 years then ! Lol....GWS.......

• Like Like x 1
  7. Archer, sounds like you've been through it. Hoping it goes better for you.

David, you're all heart! How's the bird on wheels btw?

8. In for more cortisone jabs tomorrow then a 2nd surgical opinion on Friday Jerry........

9. Jesus. The way this forum's going the only bike meet that will ever happen will be in a hospital carpark.

I hope you're all getting better (aimed at pretty much everyone).

You all have my sympathies and best wishes!

10. Thank you, just waiting for my drain to be removed then should be able to go home!!

11. Speedy recovery!!! And all the best.

Cheers Pablo

12. I had to think about that for a little bit. Why would you want to go to a home that had no drains?

But then I remembered you're in hospital. Hope you're soon skipping about on your bike again!

13. To add to the misery, my shock won't be ready, so now I've got a frantic search for a spare shock. Figaro is not a happy man right now:mad:

14. Who are you using? Did they promise to have it ready?

15. All bike engineering, and yes they promised. After singing their praises they've really let me down badly.

16. Have you told them you'll name and shame on the internet? Bad publicity is normally avoided :smile:

17. Unfortunately they're a very useful company and they normally come up with the goods. But the one time I didn't want them to let me down...

18. Got back from work and took the 748 out for the 2nd time since passing! Went to squires cafe for a much needed cold Drink after suffering heat exhaustion from the uber hot Remus cans!! Totally loving my duke!!

19. Wish I'd know you were going to sherburn cos I could have met you both there :smile:

20. Sorry bud pm your mobile we're out tommorow night too .... Might head your way

Do Not Sell My Personal Information