1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. played a series of super locrian lines over static (non functioning) altered dominant chords.

2. had a massive wank

• Like Like x 1
  3. You working from home too eh

• Like Like x 2
  4. Last ride around the Black Forest before setting off for home tomorrow, but we get to play up through the Vosges on the way :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Got everything wrong today:frown: Seems to be happening a lot at the moment, everything I touch turns to shite. Well, it's not that bad, but it certainly seems that way.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Worked, ordered some tickets for a comedy gig, bought a Ducati corse hoody offav the_duc offav here :smile:

7. NO pics, please. I dont want to know if it did, or didn't happen!

if it was that massive, it will be on the ten o'clock news.

8. Rode 80 miles to Ducati Wolves to take my Diavel in for the first year service. Also had a full Termi system fitted. Rode 120 miles home.

The stock exhaust is brilliant. The termis are fucking awesome!! I'm so happy.

• Like Like x 3
  9. mp3 or it didn't happen. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I used to be able to play the first two bars of jingle bells on the guitar, well done!!!!

11. I might try that - in a metal stylee.

12. Today I met Shaky Byrne at a Shoei promotion , great Guy , I was impressed by his humility, and his missus is pretty hot.

13. yes she is hot
    got helmet hair tho

uploadfromtaptalk1380149343971.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. I think you've posted up your missus by mistake Phil. Or is that you. ;)

15. I think that's the photo he used for his solo relief yesterday

16. Used my Ducati umbrella

17. I have one of those also I shall be using it today bloody rain!!!!

18. It's lovely here. Always is :smile:

19. Apologised to a contractor for my tardy behaviour, even though I was in the right and it was he that fucked up.

My parents didn't tell me growing up consisted of this shite. Sticks in the throat, but sometimes you just have to bite your tongue.

• Like Like x 1
  20. To quote a certain nottingham bloke i once taught to play guitar,

"You've ad nowt till yerv bin goomed off"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information