1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Actually doesn't that make him a massive wanker?!

2. If you do it really aggressively, it sounds like Interstellar Overdrive!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here she is.....I love her!!!!!!!

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. lovely stressed.
    but
    im still pausing for thought over the number plate solution (realise limited options)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Drove no.1 daughter back to Newcastle uni , 9 hour round trip, lubed chain packed top box and off to Lands End tomoz :upyeah:

6. Thanks Phill. To be honest, I'm ok with it as it is, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

7. I have the same sticker Presedente...going to stick it on my gixer ;-)

Spent most if the evening sorting tools again, chest now full of just mechanic stuff and household shit thrown somewhere else, while about the equivalent of a socket set and 2 spanner sets have gone in the bin.

Now have a single chest I can use for trackdays rather than my old carry round box, organised into wheels, sockets, spanners etc and lined the drawers in foam. Roll on next season

8. Is that orange, or just a bizarre camera red rendition?

9. My camera does the same, turned my ST2 orange for some reason.

10. A trick of the light + iPhone.

11. Diavels are cool.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yes there really are no other options short of nailing it to your leathers as the back ends so low slung

13. You should try it on that old Guzzi thing of yours, it may make it attractive ;-p

14. Bought a very tidy, largely unmolested, cosher 2001 748R with full service history and done 8500 miles. Chuffed to bits but struggling to understand why you would fit a Scott Oiler. Easier to understand is the 45 to 50mm link pipe, a pair of 50mm carbon race Termignonis and a JHP performance chip :biggrin:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cheeky fokker:mad: I've got a week off coming up, it'll be in bits soon and emerge like a beautiful butterfly...

16. Thought I might have a few beers to ease my back pain last night. It worked. F'kin head's throbbing like a bastard now though:frown:

17. trying to decide what to 'shift' next - 2 bikes :frown: and 2 sets of wheels now gone..

18. Woah, what's happened?

19. have to clear out bits Fig, have seen the light. Facing up to the fact that I just won't get round to doing even half the 'projects' in waiting so best get a move on while i'm still here :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information