1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. A quick 380 miles round trip and an eve in the garage doing more sorting of stuff. Starting to get the space I need for some winter stripping

2. Thanks Daffy, if I weren't in the early stages of switching banks I would be more concerned, but I will certainly keep a close eye on things!

3. Having tubes shoved places :( having my boobs poked and then injections in my head Friday .. No riding for me this weekend :( :(

4. Sadly not in a kinky sex kind of way :( lol

5. So you are up for some tubes being shoved in places and your boobs being poked after this weekend then? :wink:

6. Just been to see an osteopath. Vanessa was her name, very attractive woman. Basically, I laid on a bed in my pants while she beat fuck out of me, then I said thankyou and handed over cash. On the whole I think I prefer the clubs in Prague.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So it didn't have a happy ending?

8. Didn't even get to cop a feel:frown:

Even he11cat's doctor is getting more action than me...

9. Every time I read this thread, I realise that pretty much all I could contribute is working, meetings, driving, working, meetings, paperwork etc :rolleyes: yawn!!
    I think I need a new job...:frown:

10. Or even an entirely new life...

11. travelled back to work, consisted of taxi to airport, internal flight from manchester to London, transferred to another terminal, via bus, got another flight to Baku, taxi then to hotel, four hours kip and then taxi to Seaport, then 5 hour boat journey to rig, frog transfer from boat to platform, thats taken about 28hrs in total and now i'm here ;-(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Back from hols...:frown:

[​IMG]

13. Ah, Clacton.

It is Clacton, right..?

14. Worked and bought a new battery for the Speed Triple, that`s tonights` little job then....

15. Clacton el sheikh...:cool:

16. Decided to save like hell for the next few years and move to the South of France....

17. Took my little girl swimming this aft . After one underwater swim the teacher described her as swimming 'like a torpedo ' - not bad for 8 months old!

18. [​IMG]

Discs fitted and Pirelli Supercorsa's on 120 front and 180 rear, she is coming together ............ slowly.

Yorkie

19. Miles, tender, beers, crocodile, more beer, formulating racing plans for next year, done.

20. You wanna lay off them crocodiles. Give you terrible indigestion.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information