1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Put the linings into riding gear and winter gloves pleasant outing.

2. Quite an exciting day, first steps in arranging the finance for a new 8 wheeler tipper. Should be on the road for the 1st of November :smile:
    Up until now I have always hired transport so it's a big step for us :upyeah:

3. Just waiting for the dough to rise, then it's a quick blast in a hot oven and cheese and onion bread for breakfast. Thereafter I'll be getting the sewing kit out.

I'm sure I've got too much oestrogen...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is that an uphamisum mister ?

5. Knowing Fig, no it isn't :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't know where your mind is at right now, but it's way too early and not very lady-like...

• Like Like x 1
  7. well the company merger went though last night so a reason to celebrate with a bacon roll today

somewhat worrying however was the fact that the person sending the email out spelt 'announcement' incorrectly

awesome :upyeah:

8. Is the merger a good or bad move?

9. bad but no option

bacon roll's good though - got sausage and egg in it to

10. Every cloud and all that :wink:

11. Sorry-no pics of me struggling to get off bike.A couple of nice pics of the bike in the Album section under the title 'old and new'.

12. been talking piss all morning, starting to get the hang of it.

13. I noticed you were good at it months ago ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Spend the last 5 hours sewing a vinyl cover for my seat unit. 5 hours of intense concentration, finger cramps and blood loss. And for what? It looked fucking shite:frown: So I've hacked it up in a paddy before anyone can get photographic evidence, fucking thing:mad:

Going down Halfords now to buy some fucking rattle cans. Innit.

15. We have a local guy who can do seat covers if that's any help fig. Pm if you want any info.

16. No, I've started spraying now, gone right off the idea. I tried to make a seat pad too, and that didn't go so well either, so I'll just buy one. Got too many other things to do.

17. Spent a lot of the day in a hotel room at a hi-fi trade fair thing. Yawn.

Hi-fi has to take the biscuit in terms of quantity of bollocks talked and mental masturbation. People will listen to any old crap if the sound engineer was any good and it's being reproduced on a system costing tens of thousands.

Huge amounts of willy waving. The whole weekend is going to be like this :(

I'd sooner have Pretty Vacant on a ghetto blaster.

#7857 gliddofglood, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Tell them you have a Bose lifestyle system, that's like a red rag to a bull with an audiophile!

19. I'm properly gutted. I honestly thought it was Thursday. My week off is done:frown:

20. I took the bike I had spent three hours cleaning last weekend over for its MOT. Lovely ride, dry road and sunshine.
    Started raining when I at the garage, got home and wondered why I bothered :frown:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information