1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. No, just make sure you give the lines a good shake, especially where they start to go horizontal rather than vertical, cos that's where the air bubbles will cling.

2. Had to go to the house in Somerset that we had been renting out to "friends" only to find out they have ran up debt on our house, left the place in poor state and much worse....left dog sh1t all over the garden! So I've had to spend hours in the rain cleaning that up! Tossers! Great day out....

Thank god for White Bordeaux n MotoGP

3. I guess they are no longer friends then.

4. Just saw " The Wheel tappers and Shunters Social club "program .
    Omfg .......
    No wonder there was power cuts in the 70s
    People would do anything I guess then watch that toss !! Lol

5. WTAS was, even at the time, the most vile unwatchable dross which I hated with a vengeance. Nothing could induce me to watch it.

Whilst I am sure that this is a view shared by all right minded people, it was even more incomprehensible to anyone living south of Birmingham. It helped to preserve the myth of the north of England being like badlands where no southerner should venture.

6. It was complete and utter tosh!

7. I have mostly been texting funky about getting some new leathers to match his new bike instead of buying carbon bits for it ;-)

8. Very wise. You can't have too much leather.

Maybe the Bostrom suit needs to be retired graciously and something more entirely bling bought in its place to complement the new bike?

9. How do you know it was so shite then?

10. Everything was brown and greasy! My formative years. Explains a lot!!!!!

Mind you, there was some bloody good music in those days in spite of (or perhaps because of) everything else that was going on.

11. Managed to get this far with my rebuild..............

[​IMG]

............ rolling chassis!

Its all happening at MADASL Racing with thanks to Mark.

Yorkie

• Like Like x 1
  12. Had a consultation at the hospital. Deepest joy, I'm having another operation on my leg (knee this time) I have a grade 3 PCL rupture with some added issues (I forgot what the consultant called them)

Apparently it's a lengthy recovery of 12 -18 months. If I can go private it should be done in about a month, if its NHS it will be around may.

Oh yes, 2014 sounds like its going to be fun...

13. So far today I have sneezed and put my back out :mad:

14. gws!,

• Like Like x 1
  15. been to the osteopath - best £40 I've spent this month

looked at cars

16. What sporty number are you looking at?

17. I can feel a large bucket of ice water coming my way

A6 S Line estate 06 ish

Do Not Sell My Personal Information