1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Been there...and petrol resistant lacquer a must too or first spill and its do it all again..been there too ;-)

2. it's ok, theres nothing on tv.......

3. tried to find the waterproof underjacket that goes inside my 4 seasons jacket - can't track it down so I've lost a season...

4. Yep, I was using petrol resistant lacquer but ran out, so bought some at a motor factors in London yesterday. Different brand, obviously with different ingredients...Proper pissed off, it was looking really good up til this morning:frown:

5. In my experience, home paint means it costs more in cans than it would have been to pay someone

6. Yes, but that means someone else would have done it, not me. Surely missing the point of doing it yourself...

7. at work on may rare Saturday off to catch up,but cant be arsed gonna play the word game instead

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well I'm recovering from a night out "in" last night. Great curry and plenty of booze. Visitors have just left after a bit of breakfast.

I may try to polish Eva's exhausts in a bit. If I can be arsed.

9. I'm off to a reunion later, should be a good chuckle as these are friends I've lost touch with, not a school reunion. Expect some nonsensical posts later...

10. Packed my bags for a week in Greece & Paris...flying 1st class for the high price of $250.00 lol!

While in Paris I am gonna check out the Ducati & Dainese Stores besides the sites!

11. lucky sod. i need a holiday

12. I'll be off to Krakow in december for a long weekend of debauchery and possibly some drunkenness. That's more like £150:upyeah:

13. go on rub it in.

14. just about to book a week in Looe, that should leave Krakow in the pitlane of 'tame', given the nightlife in Looe, in autumn.....

15. every one gets a holiday bar me.:frown:

16. at work on my tod - someones left a tin of celebrations - bloody bounty and mars tis all that's left :mad:

• Like Like x 3
  17. I decided to clean and polish my exhaust pipes. Lasted an hour before I gave up. Bored.

Slept on the sofa for an hour :upyeah:

18. had morning sex tea and toast then went for pushbike ride after watching motogp qualifying
    looking forward to brands tomorrow i have free ticket nice !! out for few beers later

19. Shopping with son and missus in Scum, he needed some clothes and a new suit so few hundred quid later and now its time to catch ip on BSB race 1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information