1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. fitted under seat breath tank and hoses on the 853. Reed valve installed in the airbox. Crankcase breather cored with use of 4lb hammer and a punch. New carbon Lorraine pads fitted at the front, Battery box removed in prep for new carbon one to be installed.

2. had a massive king richard

3. Well I bought a Very Low Mileage 996 Red 1998 Ducati. Very pleased with myself. Just got to get it sorted by the dealer and away we go.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Who's the lucky fella?

5. are you thinking what I'm thinking B2.? I think I am B1.

That deserves a hearty fnarrr fnarrrrrrrr!!

i don't know but I am guessing the hour thing is to do with age or your sitting on the bog with the radio times -wrong magazine......

6. 80 miles on the Diavel in the pissing rain. Took her round my mates who is baby sitting for a few weeks while I have some work done at home. Missing her already!!!!!!

7. possibly kicking the shit out of it on sum back road as we speak.

8. Don't mind, he will treat her with respect.

9. they all say that, first bike i bought for the road spanking straight out the shop like a dumb ass gave a mate a wee go, he whent awal for an hour, heard later he was pulling wheelies down the back roads. his names not bruce from alesburry is it?

10. mainly resting after a good trip to Stafford yesterday for classic motorcycle mechanics show
    not a bad day :upyeah:

11. Ive been up since 4.15am watching the racing :upyeah:

12. I woke up to find the front door wide open, itunes blaring out on the computer, and the remnants of a slaughtered lamb all over the computer desk. Must've been a good night then:upyeah:

I'll get on facebook in a bit to find out what I got up to...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Watched the motogp (awesome) then re stocked my nut and bolt box, which pleased my OCD enormously.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. uh oh, one of those washers needs polishing......

15. Awwww come on...I resisted the urge to lay all of the bolts in parallel lines.

Mind you, the exact fit of the copper grease tube did make me smile..

16. Cheered right up now. Just been in the shed to have a look at my pickled Guzzi petrol tank, and the damage isn't anywhere near as bad as I expected. I reckon a light rub over with some 1500 or 2000-grit and a few more coats of lacquer will see it right. Could have been a lot worse.

• Like Like x 2
  17. just back from a walk in the woods, magical this time of the year. went past james of the glen birth place (appin murder worth a read). kids growing up fast, it wasnt that long ago thay where affraid of the forrest Ogre now there gonna kick its butt.

18. Nice ride to see the Autumn colours

z3.jpg

z3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. nice, where abouts?

20. I miss my ST2. Sold it way too soon.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information