1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I've been in meetings with an action coach. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've been researching the pros and cons of the local bus service

• Like Like x 1
  3. is that a vehicle for action mans cheap uk holiday?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Had a very pleasant cross country drive via a few small coves from Looe to Fowey , and on to Mevagissey-had stroll and lovely coffee overlooking harbour.

back to Looe and lovely meal - tempura squid and skate wing-in the Squid-Ink restaurant.

a good days holiday...

• Like Like x 2
  5. usually some washed up ex middle manager pointing out the bleeding obvious!

6. Was in the office fir 0700 and walked out 20 minutes ago.

7. Went on board a B1 bomber.
    It was parked, we didn't go anywhere :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  8. pickd up a traveling working girl at benderloch dropd her at glen coe. no shit.

9. she was hitching and no i didnt.

10. I went to a private residence to pick up a parcel when I was dispatching. The controller told me to be careful as some unscrupulous citizens had been using courier firms to unwittingly transport drugs (he even managed to sound sincere while saying it...), so I knocked on the door and some right old brass answered it. Turned out she was the pickup; she was a stripper, and she decided a nice ride on a motorbike would be a good thing. Fair enough.

And yes, I did.

• Like Like x 1
  11. not much...

whooooo ha ha haaaaaaaahaaaaa

uploadfromtaptalk1383252922285.jpg

12. Hello dave..?

13. Just back home from a trip to Monza (work only), and trying to wind down with a little whiskey and a surf on here.

14. How many pieces was she in when you dropped her off? :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  15. split in two mate :tongue:
    the people you meet when you haven't got your wallet.

• Like Like x 1
  16. After spending the last 4 days working 16hrs a day on tender documents, sales messages and financial proposals, with more to come today when I wake up my brain...so far its emails and catching up on outstanding stuff

17. Put my recharged battery back on my bike. Started up no problems.
    Put all the bodywork back on, friggin wont start.
    Feck it, off to buy a new battery...................see what have you bought your bike thread:smile:

18. This morning I have mostly been in meetings with a council.

19. Out for beers last night...nothing mad. V tired today. Billy Joel gig tonight here in Dublin. Up early tomorrow for a spin then down to the gym.

20. defence or prosecution?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information