1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today has mostly been a continuation of holiday -amble round Polperrro, take in part of the sw coast path, and back to looe via Talland bay. Eaten the ubiquitous pasty....... Or two.

finished with another fishy meal in the old sail loft. Glass of port and slumped on sofa.

another day of a pleasant holiday.... Topping up the sun tan!

2. just got back from my holiday home in the bahamas after closing a 7 million pound deal for supplying bullshit.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Helped our daughter move out today and into a house with her boyfriend. The contents of her bedroom seemed to multiply as she packed. Between them they have filled a three bedroom cottage!! Back home we seem to be a little light of furniture.

4. Make the most of it! Spread yourselves around so she can't come back :upyeah:

5. nursing a hangover.

6. Posted the last of my Triumph parts for sale. ONLY ROOM FOR DUCATI BITS AND PIECES from now on:upyeah:

7. 20131101_150610-1.jpg
    this was the front sprocket of my zzr1400 the chain was just snatching and spinning the noise was horrendous worn it down to little stubs that's what all that torque does !!

20131101_150610-1.jpg

8. home grown organic pick-your-own, or cheap Chinese copy?

9. Week capped of brilliantly...fucked battery on van so cant drop bike off, £126 later for new one, missus clutch goes on her car, some prick then puts big dink in her door and walks off

Thankfully bike delivered safe to Swindon for trip to Cartagena, until I realised on way home only strapped front and not back down. Given how shite stuff is right now, expected the fucker to dropped of a forklift sometime soon

10. Is it disrespectful to rent her room immediately!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Visited my mom today via Ducati Wolves and Streetbike Halesowen. Bought myself some new boots, trousers and gloves.

12. Collected a three year old Lexus with 21k miles, new service/mot from the dealers yesterday afternoon.

Got up this morning and couldn't unlock the feckin' thing. Rang the dealership customer service to be told as it wasn't a franchise model, I didn't have their breakdown cover. I told them I'd paid £14k for a car I hadn't had 24 hours, and I wanted something doing.
    Then they suggested I ask my bank if I had breakdown cover with them (actually, I have Green Flag, but I wasn't sure if they'd come out to a car I'd only just bought, so I didn't tell them that).

I asked for the name and phone number of a director,as I wasn't happy and at this point they said they'd send a mechanic out.

Mechanic arrived an hour later and drove my car back to the dealership, leaving me without transport. I wasn't too bothered until I took the dog out and found that he'd left their courtesy car parked up outside my house.

13. The sooner the better IMHO

14. What on earth made you do that, crazy fool :rolleyes:

15. I must be a complete idiot now

16. Nope. Just good sense. :smile:

17. I've forgotten her already...

18. Got myself a new phone posting from it now.
    Superb.
    Big learning curve going on here.

19. Lying in the back of a van with a large bag of cheesy watsits on the way to Peterborough

20. That reminds me of my favourite love poem...

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I've got a knife
    Get in the van

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information