1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. chilling and nursing a hang over, winter is hard on yer liver.

2. I've just accepted a Job offer which will mean I don't have to work away from home any more! It's seriously needed too as we are expecting our first little un in early January.

Its more money too, which is nice...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Started to get the tank sorted:

[​IMG]

And the tail unit:

[​IMG]

Yorkie

• Like Like x 1
  4. Back at work and trying to recover from yesterday ! Ok, it wasn't as busy as last year so maybe not as much raised as hoped, but it was still a hell of a long day! Only managed one trip round the track, but is was in a 3 month old Audi R8 and the driver sure new it's limits! Fingers crossed I'm wrong on the amounts, got a week or so till we find out.

5. Yorkie that tail unit , you sure it's not for Red Nose day. narrff narrff

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bought a 916 really pleased just have to lift it now $_12[2].jpg $_12[1].jpg

$_12[2].jpg

$_12[1].jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. a bit of company for the 750 ss ie Bike.jpg

Bike.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. narla1 008.jpg Took swmbo to view a rescue staffy seeking a home. Our dog had to be put down last week after developing cancer.

Outcome - we collect her on 31st Dec

narla1 008.jpg

#8248 wroughtironron, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. looking out the window contemplating digging the car out in the morning, snowing heavily the now.

10. Took all my plastics to get sanded down & re cleared to give it more depth & shine, also putting on new decals throughout!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I have to say I am amazed at your level of dedication. Not my thing but well done you!

12. On a smaller level:

[​IMG]

The first couple of clear coats, they need rubbing down and then loads more before the stickers are applied.

Once the stickers are on then even more clear until the sticker doesn't feel raised.

Yorkie

• Like Like x 1
  13. sitting next to my heater and telling the boys it aint that cold.

14. I've issued a press release and have been doing some minor contractual stuff. Oh and I've been pissing about on here, :smile:

15. i've put my track bike up for sale in the classifieds.

need a 600 for next year.

16. Headlight mount fitted and headlight bowl in place:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All I need now is a complete headlight or the chrome rim to fit the one I have.

Yorkie

17. Today I enjoyed the delights of traffic jams on the m5,m4 &m3 driving up to sarf londinium to visit my ma. Took her to dr s, shopping , had a good old chat and then I cooked us both a lovely ( if I say so myself) prawn stir fry. Sherry, Stella and coffee along with Devon fudge have also been consumed.

Its nice to spend time with my ma,she is getting on a bit.

18. Into work for 7 this morning to prepare for a meeting with a particularly difficult client tomorrow. finished at 21:15, got home at 22:30.

Now drinking red wine!

19. Survived the meeting with the client.

More importantly, went to my uncles funeral. The service was conducted by a member of the humanist society.

it was the most tasteful, appropriate and moving funeral I have ever been to.

RIP Eric, you fellow grumpy old git!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. I went to a humanist wedding (wife's nephew) in Oslo about 5 years ago.

Nicest wedding I have ever been to. And I include my two son's weddings in that.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information