1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Such an easy task you did it twice. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Booked my lad on a Yamaha MotoX experience day, not till February though sadly.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks, you’ve reminded me to book a table at a Korean restaurant before Christmas.

• Like Like x 2
  4. My pleasure :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was going to cover it up with black installation tape, but hey we need it fixed, PDQ now this minute.
    No joy with two ebayers and europarts so far, Nissan want a arm & leg, i said well how can i drive my van without those human parts in the future...
    Maybe some parts vans that float around to the car garages might be accommodating, but i'm struggling at the moment.

6. Bloody computers:mad:, but at least i know it's a possible DIY job now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sold my mountain bike on ebay last night for £400. Today ebay have taken £51 of fees!!!. Lesson definitely learnt, won't be selling anything of value on there again!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Oil in fork leg, all assembled up and back on Multi, complete with new front tyre ready for DOC meet at Newlands on Saturday if weather okay.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Don’t they know it’s Winter?

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. I can feel a song coming on

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Packed a bag ready for the annual bike trip to my mates pub in Devon. Booked train tickets, as the thought of sitting on a bike for 5 hours in this freezing weather does absolutely nothing for me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. FTFY. ;)

13. Nope, this is the first time we’ve gone on the train. I’m not even ashamed.

14. I know I’ll carry your shame like the one true Christian I am……….it’s your age, you’ve gotten old in the last 12 months. All your daring do has left.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I visted the doctors this morning at 8.00am, what was i thinking signing upto that timeslot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. in phone queue for C.A.B. Bureau advice, 58 minutes and counting.
    P.S. Why is it a "Bureau"? - was it chosen just to make the acronym neat. :thinkingface: Have had a lot of help from them over the years, but it is the Citizen's Advice Centre for the queueing time..

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. It's a shame your not in a normal people queue, then that way you could fart and possibly jump the queue.;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Helped pull an old wooden boat out the river today, sadly it’s too far gone and will get chainsawed up. Then piled up a load of timber ready for chopping into logs tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  19. That's no way of speaking about your lovely neighbour.

#83799 XH558, Dec 2, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Enjoyed my first official day of having No Fixed Abode in the UK :)

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information