1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. After two years of fiddling about in me gob and about seven grand, finally got two teeth implants installed today.

Forgot how handsome I was.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Evidence, show us your choppers then..........:worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Ooer!

It's two back teeth I lost along with some jaw,and you really don't want to see the back of my gob!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Found a good quality, second hand, folding camper which, despite being direct from the manufacturer, is within my budget. Now just got to drive to Accrington to collect it. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  5. Say hello to Stanley when you get there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. We use 2 Chinese food outlets, ones purely takeaway only, it’s pretty good. The second does great food if you sit in but their takeaway is pretty bad for some reason.Crispy Chicken Wontons is my favourite dish.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It’ll have to be a drive-by wave, 4 and a bit hours to drive there, handover at the factory takes about 2 hours and then a 4 hour plus drive back. Might go up the evening before and stay overnight in Blackburn. Gone are the days of driving to Preston and back in the day which I used to do 20 years ago when I was in lust :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Did you not noticed i was very quiet today on here.?, i carried out some carpentry works for a family member and skipped lunch which makes a change.:)

9. ..have you got more to finish tomorrow?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
  10. An old acquaintance is currently Wales strangers women (I think) and came top 3 in the worlds in over 40 and over 50 ages (I think). This week she broke the Welsh deadlift record at any age too. When I knew her she was probably size 10 and racing bikes in very slim leathers…

• Like Like x 2
  11. Another ground hog day here. Get up. Have breakfast. Work. Have dinner. Tv. Bed. All it’s been for months. All it will be for months.

12. With that attitude, yes it will.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. diverter delight for me today, quite enjoyed it, a bit like Lego, but you can’t make it up as you go along. I can see the attraction of plumbing now, but I couldn’t do the heavy lifting.

EFC5B069-FF0B-42EE-A3BC-6208841AE27B.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Perished diaphragm?

15. I wasn't sure what I was going to find but it's easy to guess once you see this design. In the big bit that i haven't stripped down yet are the two opposing pushrods in quite a small bore and they are super-gummed up due to poor water content, neglected flushing and very little corrosion inhibitor. Diaphragms both fine, and largest "umbrella" still intact.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Royally screws your knees up too along with your back, brother was a plumber until his back gave out aged 24……

17. Totally agree, I cherry-picked this one, but not looking forward to flushing the radiators, one is old-school and heavy even without sludge - think I will wait till the winter is over or even buy new instead. :)

18. Yep.

19. She perfect, have her wrapped and delivered for christmas eve..............many thanks.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Sounds like every weekday for me tbh. Then I eat my bodyweight in crisps and drink like a fish at the weekends.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information