1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Got the van trapped in the marina, couldn’t get up the steep exit track with all the snow and had to get my mate to get the tractor to drag me out. Then nearly ditched it on some ice on my way home. :sweat:
    My van is bloody useless at the slightest threat of snow.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Mercedes Vito by any chance, mines on a flat icy car park not sure I’ll get to work tomorrow it’ll just sit there wheelspinning it’s tits off.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tree fire

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Traveled to Northern Ireland, not a bad trip, Irish Sea was flat calm, no headlights on the ferry but Captain managed to find Belfast and docked.

• Like Like x 2
  5. No it’s a VW Caddy but I used to have a Vito and that was much better in the snow.

6. Jesus that makes your van utterly chite then, didn’t suppose there was a worse van than a Vito for traction. Those V6 brabus must be a nightmare. Damp grass is also it’s nemesis literally have to park very carefully always.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yep it’s that bad and it’s also utterly useless on damp grass. :joy:

8. Spent a few hours this afternoon reminiscing about 1980's pop stars with a good bunch of blokes

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. We need a wheel spin off as a decider like penalties but better. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I stood outside today speaking with a friend for hour and his mate getting bloody cold and i'd my thermals, gloves & hat on, watched some rugby Heineken matches and now it started snowing around the one hour mark ago.

11. Next try jumper trousers Coat scarf and shoes too what did you expect going out in your underwear?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. It's all the rage these days.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I’ll stay warm an off trend thanks.

14. I'm burning gas at the moment for fun and walking round in a T.shirt..............it's only money.!

• Like Like x 1
  15. can’t take it with you even in a Land Rover…….

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I might need that tomorrow with weather like this, but the van's fine with frontwheel drive.

17. Tell that to @Zeus with his FWD Caddy……:joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Just driven to Knutsford for a meeting tomorrow morning.

A warm car, Spotify at full blast and -4.5c are not a good combination.

19. City limits?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Woke up to snow. Glad my car is four wheel drive.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information