1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I learnt all sorts of tricks in front elastic band drive cars years ago in the snow, happy days.

2. Playing Warzone DMZ (free to play). It is a hoot.

3. Watched my valeter clean the car through the window at 24 degrees :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. My good deed of the day completed as i've just popped out and swept the snow & salted my parents drive, i did notice the roadside salt box's missing.:mad:

5. I’m tempted to get mine out, but he doesn’t do it as well as I do, so I’ll brave the elements myself later in the week!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Boiler now boiling :):sun::sun::sun::sun:

• Like Like x 3
  7. On my way now Chris for a good warm up, get the kettle on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Spent 40 minutes in the garden, clearing an area for the new acquisition. 40 minutes was more than enough in the cold so raking up the resulting detritus can wait until tomorrow. Yet to see the disruption caused by the current weather front in this area and fingers crossed it remains that way. Still planning a trip up north this week :confused: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had an epiphany after fitting snow tyres to the old run around. Like a mountain goat up snow covered hills now. X6 however is a total POS in anything worse than a bit of damp so it's on the naughty step.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I wanted to type detailler, but thought everyone would think I'm a snob.

I don't own a hose, or a bucket, so let the staff do those tasks :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Snob!

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. Today I started a contact lens trial. They are multi focals and are fantastic up to about 4 feet then everything goes into soft focus. Things in the far distance don’t seem a whole lot more fuzzy than thing about 6 feet away.
    Have they cocked up my prescription or does it take time for your eyes to adjust? :bucktooth:

13. Soundgarden.

But good one!

14. Having a few days up at a lovely seaside resort 2 hrs north of Brisbane called Noosa heads, was up bright and early this morning for a 5 mile run ( that bits a lie, obviously:D ) …..had a quick stroll around the beach, nice 28c with a cooling onshore breeze…hit about 32c in the afternoon.

9386D26A-1605-471A-A138-18B01D816333.jpeg

Then my thoughts turned to a quick nose-bag for brekkie, found a new to me coffee shop called “Vault” and wandered in,….OMG! thought I’d died and gone to heaven :heart_eyes: !….calling @Multirider75

B411C18D-3C96-430E-A73F-08ECDE8EE8B4.jpeg

Just look at the goodies in that cabinet,..nom-nom!!

3BF656A5-F7EE-467B-8679-0A3B496AC4FA.jpeg

E6442A53-91EC-467A-BE0D-742C96660509.jpeg

Zoom the pics up to read the fillings in these sarnies, ..fantastic!!

4AD5E1A0-B27C-4458-A6D8-E10811126DB9.jpeg

Although I’m not too sure about that ham sarnie at the top LH corner??..it looks like they’ve used some old grey pubic hair as part of the filling :scream::scream: !

However… when in doubt, my safe default is the good old bacon and egg bun :upyeah:

AA1A8120-AF1E-48FD-B2C5-8A58F41466F3.jpeg

There’s about half a pound of bacon in that baby, and an egg hiding in there somewhere, definitely not shy with the portions the Aussies :p all washed down with an Americano, or as they call them over here, ………a “ long black “

Got the day off to a great start that did :cool::sun:..laters peeps :upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. :yum:yum:yum

• Like Like x 2
  16. Took wifey to the hairdressers.

Booked to pick her up in about eightyfifty hours.

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. What the hell do they do in there? It’s an all day job for MrsGC.

Eye watering bill too.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. 2DE0DCA1-9222-45EA-A93A-BE6C181925D0.jpeg

went for another frosty walk

• Like Like x 4
  19. Having fun transferring information from old outgoing iPhone to new incoming iPhone

• Love You Love You x 1
  20. Yep and who gets stung with that bill - her loving husband and then you're not allowed anywhere near the prize because it'll spoil her hair :D

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information