1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today I have been emptying my wallet.

Bagster tank bag (bought second hand from ebay, 40 quid, very useful and fits the 900SS well, not very rainproof but comes with a shower cap. Slightly uncomfortable when you're leaning over it and it's this full:

[​IMG]

Contains this, bought from Infinity at Hanger Lane:

[​IMG]

About time, my old Arai was knackered.

The roll of tape is marine grade reflectant, bought off ebay for a tenner, here is a shot with flash:

[​IMG]

Aim is to use a fair bit on the helmet to stop it getting as scuffed up as my old lid.

Also purchased:

[​IMG]

Kriega US20 tail pack. Straps seem a little short which may prevent filling it entirely. I tried putting the loops around the frame instead of looping upder the seat, however the rear straps stop the seat mechanism closing properly. May just have to live with this, or figure out if there are any longer straps.

The Vulcanet may come in useful for cleaning the bike as it lives a long way away from a tap.

This also arrived in the post, a monster size (16mm) chain from Almax with Squire CS65 lock:

[​IMG]

Supposedly thief-proof, must fit it to the bikes :)

As posted elsewhere on the net, phone up Alex at Almax and ask for a discount, a small one is possible. He likes it if you post about his products. Watch the videos on the Almax site, they are very entertaining.

2. Well that's my friday night sorted...

• Like Like x 3
  3. I have had a hard week, removed a kitchen sink unit, re-skimmed all the walls then altered the plumbing and wiring , then fitted a new kitchen around three walls, connected all appliances including dishwasher, just needs light pelmets and plinths to finnish. On my own.
    Steve

4. more repetition training.... much easier than last time, despite being the same set of reps. :biggrin:

5. Lol :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've just finished work - had meetings all day yesterday and today with some US clients. They go home Sunday :smile:

7. Just loaded van ready for mallory tomorrow :upyeah:

8. Rode to work today. Somehow its 120km to and from work on the duc, but only 42km with the SAAB?:D

9. Lol brilliant :-D

10. Sweated in the 30 degree heat by the pool here in Lanzarote.:smile:

11. MOT day today for the Triumph, and failure is not an option, I'm off on my travels thursday.

12. Daisy's first service today :smile:

13. Time to crank up the amps and MAKE SOME NOISE!

14. Bike sailed through the mot, so it's on with the shorts and off to the pub for me:upyeah:

15. Nice!

Today is supposed to be rest day, but I'm not very good at resting, so walked about 6 miles, and picked a few kilos of wild plums ready to make plum wine. At the ice rink now, waiting for a rec team game to start.

16. Scraped a dropped pixie and 748 off the deck , then proceeded to sweat buckets fixing both ......now I'm itching head to toe covered in tiny thunderbugs in a pub garden!!!!!

17. Went for a ride out with my brother, me on the 900ss, him on his 2 year old Triumph Street Triple. 4 miles outside Salisbury, 25 miles from home, it all gets curtailed thanks to a total electrical failure and to my delight and his annoyance it was the Triumph not the Ducati that was acting up!

18. Been talking to scouse mouse at Matlock Bath.

19. Cleaned the monster so white rims again :) Also accidentally bought Hein Gericke leather jacket for 120GBP. Why was this shop so close to Halford!!

20. Oh dear. Come on. What happened?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information