1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. That looks very nice Andy, note to self i must get Termi's for my 748 :motorcycleduc:

2. Last of the Christmas shopping and enjoyed a few of these;
    32116EAA-8BC0-474A-95D0-CC97293F40CE_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Had my Christmas maintenance chemo and Zometa feeling a bit pants now
    Thankfully presents done cards done food ready to cook it's Christmas !! (In a slade voice :D)
    Steroid sleepless night ahead yeahhh :D

The unit had decorated the garden :) photo doesn't do it justice and I wore my Christmas jumper
    FF0192CE-C1B0-4B5E-AAE3-AF46EDE84DE1.jpeg
    FF5C8AD7-0D96-4F8F-BA7D-449204CC79EF.jpeg 13B72836-FA57-4146-9E5F-EAB0DFFC6539.jpeg 685E33DA-1CE7-4E5A-8962-AFE76FB9D578.jpeg FF0192CE-C1B0-4B5E-AAE3-AF46EDE84DE1.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
    • Love You Love You x 10
  4. slainte

• Like Like x 2
  5. Picked up all my plant pots etc from my brothers house to take to my new house. Registered for council tax. Ordered my bins from the council. Went shopping for a few bits for the house. Picked up a 6kg turkey from the local farm shop. :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Booked the ferry tickets for the MotoGP in Jerez. Got childishly exited about it. :fist::motorcycleduc::p:yum:grinning::grinning:
    Think we’ll do a different route this time.

Went to see my mum and my brother with the dicky ticker. Both doing well.
    Made it back just in time for the carol singing on the village green then sat down and watched a bit of tv.
    The day had been good up until then. The TV was shite!

Zoned out to consider counter condensation measures. Experiments going well. 2nd hand carpet requested from bro 5 to go on the garage floor.

All told a happy day.

Happy Christmas folks.

• Like Like x 5
  7. I’m doing the same thing with my new garage.

and merry Christmas to you too @Sam1199 :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fueled up the vehicles and picked up some food supplies for the next couple of days 4 friends this morning before the muppets were out in force...

• Like Like x 1
  9. :mad::mad::mad: I'm trying to Christmas up my dining room and the bloody ceiling decorations keep falling down rahhhhh

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I feel your pain, I’m hovering my mother-in-law’s kitchen!
    Merry Christmas.

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Not today or yesterday for that matter, but I took my dear old mum to the theatre to see The Ocean at the End Of the Lane.

She liked it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. I’ve been moving stuff into and around the garage. I put the washer on, vacuumed the house, made lunch and now I’m watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” on TV. I might have a snooze later :)

13. Shotgun is all decorated. Jobs all done. Wrapping all wrapped.

Have a good Christmas everyone, keep safe and all that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Managed a walk around the course, it’s all winter tees and greens so it’s not much more than that really. But 5 miles on soft ground with a climb so 600ft carrying 15kgs on your back is exercise all the same. Then walked home as missus didn’t answer her call : unamused::splat:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Feeling crap for the last couple of days so done very little. On the up today, so a walk with the wife and dogs over the park this morning. The last few years we've had a Xmas eve cycle and a beer, got to the start meeting point and felt awful so I went home. Helped get the house ready for tomorrow, now feel an afternoon power nap is in order.....

IMG_20221224_112506.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. That pictures shows how deep that puddle is when those German Sheperds are upto their bellies in water.;)

• Funny Funny x 6
  17. Went to the pub for a cheeky pint, then came home and made my boozy chocolate trifle for Boxing Day. Peeled all the veg for tomorrow, and made the stuffing. Now watching Elf, with a G&T and some nibbles. Will do dinner in a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bit of Christmas shopping as is a bit of a tradition for me, city was very quiet.:(

• Like Like x 1
  19. Work in progress, cleaning up the headers and exhaust on my recently bought back BMW K10016V.
    https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/small-bike-things-youve-done-today.82554/page-182#post-2026487
    All bolts came out without snapping, thanks to this guy..

Millions of videos about this problem, this worked for me.

ToLongDidnotWatch:
    Take your time , loosen and tighten very carefully and leave the loosened bolts in place.
    Like he said , be patient!
    Worked like a charm on a 33 year old 115.000 km bike, with heat applied to 3 out of 8 stubborn bolts, no studs broken.
    Me Happy, Merry X-Mas to all of you.

Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 19.11.33.png Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 19.11.17.png Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 19.10.57.png

#84139 NineNineSix, Dec 24, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Shouldn’t have gone out this afternoon. Family round now, have to try and act a bit sober.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information