1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Bought my lad his MX5 mk2 learner car……

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is that up on the Cotswolds way? I was up there myself today.

3. Funny thing, this is in the middle of a golf course. It’s one I do t play, have done twice and least enjoyable time ever. But lovely walk

• Like Like x 2
  4. And now, you haven't got to think about "hovering" the kitchen either......Result!:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This is a good reminder not to post anything when busy vacuming

Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Managed to get out for a ride today, not far but blew out the cobwebs. Thursday weather is looking good so hope to get out again then too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks rougher than the course in Machynlleth, uphill golfing amongst the Sheepies.:)

8. It was cows yesterday, but sheep on my course

9. Your course on account of your Sheepie fetish?

10. Vacuuming?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Started my bike. It worked.

Not pressed the button for over three months and probably won't press it for another three, but the trickle charger is working it seems.

Felt bad typing that, but it's injury which has held me back, so not as bad as it could sound.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spent most of the day eating & drinking. Oh, did a 5 mile walk with the dogs this morning though.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not a lot today, just back from spoons. Met a mate. £7.99 for burger/chips and a pint. Bargain.wife and daughter want to go to Blue water tomorrow so I'm hoping for a two wheeled day , pushbike in the morning and motorbike in the afternoon if any of them will start. Fingers crossed

• Like Like x 2
  14. Washed my car, it was filthy, had to snow foam it. When drying it found some scratches on the rear bumper:mad: car is 8 weeks old :sob:

15. Sat as a passenger while Mrs takes us back to Gosport for a few days. If I had little hair before, I have even less now.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Be from the dealer - I had the same issue, but mine was only 8 hours old :D

They refused to do anything - my fault, I should have looked at the handover was their superb customer caring response.

17. Swept up half a ton of leaves. With the wind and a mental Staffordshire Bull Terrier ‘helping’ me, it wasn’t easy. Time for a cuppa…

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I had to get out the house and the constant temptation of chocolate
    Headed for drive through coffee and watch the world go by :)

• Like Like x 3
  19. Got out and did about 110 miles on the bike into Wales and back. Loads of bikes out today.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Signed up to one of those ancestry sites and spent the afternoon quizzing my dear old mum on all her relatives.

In need of beer now.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information